Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC v Crocs football match

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:
no thanks to you mark

all that i can say is THANK GOD for john boy - without him this game would of been as afloat as the titanic

you are in the main correct. Of course, i have had nothing to do with the organising of the event, and so deserve NO THANKS whatsoever.

However, if not for John, YOU'D have to get off your fat backside and book the Triangle pitch, which would have been a lot less complicated, and a quid cheaper each as well. So it would actually be afloat, just heading in the wrong direction.

:cool:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
mierosoft said:
Am i needed for this game?

Yes please. You'll be up front this time, I think :)

If no-one else minds, I'll be in goal for the NSC side.

Last edited:

1066gull

tommy boy said:
you gonna come this week aids?
I stated last month, in advance for you I was unable, but I will tyr my best next month,

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is there any chance that there would be someone else going to this gathering by bus from Brighton who knows where they're going and could meet me in Brighton to show me the way?

See, I've never been there before, and it qwould be helpful just for the first time.

Cheers to anyone who can help.

Oct 25, 2003
AlexFrutos said:
Is there any chance that there would be someone else going to this gathering by bus from Brighton who knows where they're going and could meet me in Brighton to show me the way?

See, I've never been there before, and it qwould be helpful just for the first time.

Cheers to anyone who can help.

check my ever so helpful MULTI MAP thingies

its easy peasy to get to!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
tommy boy said:
check my ever so helpful MULTI MAP thingies

its easy peasy to get to!

Not when you don't know any part of Brighton besides the centre of it it's not :p

Oct 25, 2003
AlexFrutos said:
Not when you don't know any part of Brighton besides the centre of it it's not :p

27 bus from brighton station (towards westdene)

5a bus from churchill square (towards patcham)

waterhall is not far from withdean at all- infact, if you get yourself to withdean and give me a ring i can COLLECT you

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
tommy boy said:
27 bus from brighton station (towards westdene)

5a bus from churchill square (towards patcham)

waterhall is not far from withdean at all- infact, if you get yourself to withdean and give me a ring i can COLLECT you

That would be great if you could manage it Tommy. You may have gathered that I'm useless at finding my way to places :)

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
tommy boy said:
are you joking?

so we have an unlit pitch from 8pm onwards, roughly the same time as it get dark

what a spastic mark is

Nope I'm not joking, I can still remember the game now. The team we where playing were top of the league and the second team (Matt Hicks side) wanted us to win so they can win the league, we beat the side who where top 4-1 I think.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
brightonfan_86 said:
Nope it isn't, I played on that pitch last season.

So we'll actually be no better off, light wise, than if we'd gone to PP?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here