Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC v Crocs football match

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
To Book the floodlight pitches at waterhall you need to call BRIGHTON RUGBY CLUB as they own it, not the council.

And i doubt if you will be able to bok it for thursday.

By the way i cant play, sorry

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
brightonfan_86 said:
That confirms it:

We have Pitch 8 for Sunday League Pitches!

Right, that is wank.

I will ring in the morning, and ensure we have an ARTIFICIAL pitch booked at either 7, 8 or 9.

IF we can't have one, i will book the pitch for the following Thursday, yes?

And if that can't be done, we will leave it to Scotty Mac to enquire about the Triangle.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
By the way, which DINGBAT told me to book a pitch through the council? What a farce:angry:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I fail to see the problem of just changing the pitch or playing at Burgess hill this week. I probably cant do next week either.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
DAMANCLAY said:
I fail to see the problem of just changing the pitch or playing at Burgess hill this week. I probably cant do next week either.

Right, contingency plan time. If we can move the match to Burgess Hill (assuming it can be booked - i suspect it can, but will need to be a 9pm kick off), I will get onto Scott about booking that with his Kite Card (gives us discount).

If we can't get 14 people together who can get to the Triangle then we'll just have to invite others along - i am sure we can manage that....although the 'NSC vs Crocs' tag may be lost.
:)

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Right im guessing the Triangle is in Burges Hill?

If it starts at 9pm I cannot go because I dont have a clue where i'm going and the fact that bussing home will be a pain in the arse at the time of night we will be finishing.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Cereal Killer said:
Right im guessing the Triangle is in Burges Hill?

If it starts at 9pm I cannot go because I dont have a clue where i'm going and the fact that bussing home will be a pain in the arse at the time of night we will be finishing.

Where you live mate?

Oct 25, 2003
what the f*** has gone on here?

i go away for a wank and all hell has broken loose

someone summarise why the game is now in sodding BURGESS HILL?

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
tommy boy said:

Potter is checking the suitability of Pitch 8. If its good, I'll pay for it and we'll play there

If its crap, we will either hire a floodlit pitch from Brighton Rugby club or go to the Triangle.

The former will likely to be next week

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
tommy boy said:

that is the BACK UP plan.

Apparently i was given the number for the outdoor Sunday morning pitches, and need to contact someone else for the floodlit ones.

So tomorrow i'll try and sort us a pitch, and if we can't get one at Waterhall it'll be Burgess Hill or nothing.

Blame me all you want, you lot (JB aside) have done f*** all about it, what do you expect when the booking is left in charge of someone who doesn't know where the pitches even are:angry:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
tommy boy said:

It would appear Marky P has booked a normal picth for 8 o'clock with no floodlights. Not an astro turf pitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here