Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC is no longer nothing to do about BHA :-(

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
A pedant writes ...

They share this distinction with Hull FC, who also play at the KC Stadium, so it's hardly "unique" and it's certainly not "very unique" (whatever that is supposed to mean).

AFC actually.

:wink:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
"One cannot have gradations of uniqueness, one either is or is not unique" Copyright Simon, child prodigy

If you fart and shit comes out instead of gas. Is that unique if you've never done that before?

Remember, I'm only learning.

PS anyone know a good place to buy durable boxer shorts? A unique style if possible.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
according to my mate it is impossible(no matter how much beer you have drunk or how bursting you are) to pee more than one pint of pee in a single pee session.

When we only had one toilet in the house I would occasionally be forced to take a J Carrol Naish in a pint glass in the kitchen before chucking it outside onto the flower beds (and then washing out the glass) and there were a couple of occasions when I filled a pint glass to the brim, not a millimetre more or less, my bladder feeling completely emptied, so your mate may be onto something.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You make it sound so easy, but once your head is turned you may never come back. Seagulls Chat is like heroin.

Mogadon, more like

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When we only had one toilet in the house I would occasionally be forced to take a J Carrol Naish in a pint glass in the kitchen before chucking it outside onto the flower beds (and then washing out the glass) and there were a couple of occasions when I filled a pint glass to the brim, not a millimetre more or less, my bladder feeling completely emptied, so your mate may be onto something.

I did once fill a pint glass and had a reasonable dribble or two still up the pipe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here