Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC is no longer nothing to do about BHA :-(

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I wasn't talking to you, you ceaseless little tit.

Give it a break! Have you not got bored of you and me saying the same old shit to each other?

Can I just do it for you so we get this over and down with:

Nibble:You're a tin foil nut job,

Me:You're a sheep,

Nibble: no you're a mad man,

Me: no you're a zombie living tv head

Nibble: You don't know anything about life compared to the likes of me. Trust me!

Me: You don't know anything until you've met up with the Bogowoggle race who live on Uranus, they will enlighten you with useful mind blowing info about political issues on earth.

Nibble: I hate you and you are a wanker. Go to hell.

Can you see how this is getting boring now Nibble?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Give it a break! Have you not got bored of you and me saying the same old shit to each other?

Nibble: You don't know anything about life compared to the likes of me. Trust me!

Me: You don't know anything until you've met up with the Bogowoggle race who live on Uranus, they will enlighten you with useful mind blowing info about political issues on earth.

lolz.

He's got a point Nibble. Let it go.

(until the next CT craziness, at least)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

You really are a prick.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] genuinely thinks he sounds really clever in his posts, rather than pretentious and cringe worthy.

I preferred him when he was the resident loony conspiracy theorist, rather than whatever he is trying to be now.

It's pretty hard to be the resident loony conspiracy theorist now. I used to say stuff about pedo rings within our government and monarchy. I used to accuse governments of working alongside terrorists not to mention the chances of a World war 3 soon approaching.

There's really not much i can say anymore to sound like a loony? It seems everyone else is saying the same stuff now.

I apologise.

Last edited:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
:rant:

Switched on this morning. Of the most recent 40 posts, 2:ffsparr: just two posts are about the Albion!
A few about footie in general & the majority about irrelevance (like this thread!)

Bring back our Albion:albion2::falmer:

I completely agree i like nothing more then reading about football; actually more so then watching or playing. So i maybe talking out of school here but please keep it football based. If you can't, at least have a picture of a footballer doing something.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
As Donald Rumsfeld once said:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
according to my mate it is impossible(no matter how much beer you have drunk or how bursting you are) to pee more than one pint of pee in a single pee session.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
according to my mate it is impossible(no matter how much beer you have drunk or how bursting you are) to pee more than one pint of pee in a single pee session.

I don't believe that is true. I once pissed for what seemed like forever, just as I thought I was coming to an end, the stream continued, and this wasn't a little stream, this was a gushing waterfall.
It has only happened the once though!

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing

Not true. Vegster proved that was a myth when he filled up another Brighton fans Seagull pint glass whilst we were watching the Monday night footie . We laughed, the aforementioned owner of the glass didn't.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
:rant:

Switched on this morning. Of the most recent 40 posts, 2:ffsparr: just two posts are about the Albion!
A few about footie in general & the majority about irrelevance (like this thread!)

Bring back our Albion:albion2::falmer:

Calm down and tell us what your fave choc bar is

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have a little trip to Seagulls Chat then come back to us. Problem solved.
You make it sound so easy, but once your head is turned you may never come back. Seagulls Chat is like heroin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here