Lancing
" Norman Baker, outside Waitrose in Lewes, early this afternoon. "

Did you tell him to feck off and headbutt him Lord

???

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Lord Bracknell said:
Norman Baker, outside Waitrose in Lewes, early this afternoon.

Did you wave hello?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lord Bracknell said:
Norman Baker, outside Waitrose in Lewes, early this afternoon.

Well I have seen LORD Bracknell (First NSC Knighthood) no less, on many occasions. For some reason there is usually a football match nearby! (now Norman Baker has as seen him as well!)

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
kevin rowland (dexys) in suga qube few weeks back. Looking like a right twat

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I saw Mark Williams (the guy from the fast show, not the snooker player) By MVC in brighton a few weeks ago. I also once spotted the Current world snooker champion Shawn Murphy at Gatwick airport a few years back. Finally, my mum used to teach the child of Steve Coogan, so I have met him once or twice.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Syd 'Ricky Butcher' Owen in the Escape Club (RIP :bowdown: :angel: ) approx 10 years ago.

That geezer from the Fast Show ( you ain't seen me, right) having a Sunday roast in the Lion and Lobster a while back.

Gemma Kidd (jodie's sister) asleep on a Virgin Atlantic Gatwick-Barbados flight.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Mark chadwick from "The levellers" at shoreham beer fest at easter
oh and i also saw that big black fella from the apprentice there as well (if you can call that famous??)

Last edited:

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Fast Show Williams bloke used to drink in the Nelson sometimes. He was, predictably but still rather sadly, a bit of a knob-end.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Digweed said:
Syd 'Ricky Butcher' Owen in the Escape Club (RIP :bowdown: :angel: ) approx 10 years ago.

That geezer from the Fast Show ( you ain't seen me, right) having a Sunday roast in the Lion and Lobster a while back.

Gemma Kidd (jodie's sister) asleep on a Virgin Atlantic Gatwick-Barbados flight.

I saw ricky down escape as well. mark williams lives round the corner from lion + lobster, mate used to live next door to him.

And I swear Finchy from the office drinks down the conqueror as well as James Lance from teachers

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I see James Lance a lot around Brighton, one being at the Doves gig last year. Had a little chat, I was pissed he was very polite.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Dr Karl Kennedy in a boozer on my hols down under last summer. Not that recent, but I wouldn't know a Japanese celebrity if they came up and threw sushi im my face, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage.

Not even Takeshi?!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Jane Torvill, see her most days, and sometimes have a chat

D

Deleted member 2719

we saw David Seaman and family at Faro airport last Saturday.:bowdown:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Phil Taylor was staying at the same hotel as me last night - I even let him in as the night porter wasn't answering the bell.

I let Andy Townsend cross at a pedestrian crossing the other week.

And the security guard at our work, reckons he used to be in the band Amen Corner (If Paradise was half as nice).

D

Deleted member 2719

Hannibal smith said:

I let Andy Townsend cross at a pedestrian crossing the other week.

You should have run him down it may have straightened his nose out!!

:lolol:

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
(Not a celeb but)*********NEWSFLASH*************

Just seen Ansell from The Apprentice in the Marlipins in Shoreham tonight.

Thoroughly nice bloke, up for a chat, tried to get the winner out of him in order to put a large bet on but he wasn't giving anything up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here