NSC Celeb Spot

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Recent ones only... I'll start off.

Paul Daniels in reception, always the showman, impressing the receptionists with magic tricks as he waited.

( Another firm in the building, I have no idea why he was there...)

Robert Smith of the Cure at that Catholic church in Preston Park, at a Christening of a friend's son.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Mark Williams in the Heart & Hand on Monday afternoon. Bit rubbish that one I suppose in Brighton.... but hey Mr Weasley is Mr Weasley after all.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Dr Karl Kennedy in a boozer on my hols down under last summer. Not that recent, but I wouldn't know a Japanese celebrity if they came up and threw sushi im my face, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've been having an argument with the Minsiter for the Enviroment by email all night (well, his last mail back was at 20 to 1, I guess ministers have to sleep sometime...), does that count?

Oh, it has to be physically seeing them :down:

I saw Ian Dempsey - very well known Irish radio DJ, does the breakfast show on the big national commercial station - in Tower Records about two weeks ago.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
The legend that is Cheggers was in the office of one of my clients recently when I was there and he caused a huge stir. And this is at a recod company that has some reasonably well known names so everyone is used to famous people around.

He has the loudest voice of all time and is a larger than life character. :bowdown:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ryan Neasmith from Dream Team on London Bridge Station. We spent the time talking about his beautiful Siberean Husky.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How celebrated does a 'celebrity' have to be? For example, who the hell are Karl Kennedy and Jon Tickle?

If you're going to put someone obscure up you should say where they're from (as MYOB and bhaexpress do).

Sadly, I haven't seen anyone famous for a while - apart from Des of course, but as he sits in the next block to me at Withdean, that's not difficult.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I met Micky Adams in a bar in Cyprus just after he had been dissmissed from Leciecster. Bloody nice bloke.

Dandyman

In London village.
Alan Bennett in Camden M&S or Fresh & Wild most weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports