NSC Celeb Spot

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan said:
How celebrated does a 'celebrity' have to be? For example, who the hell are Karl Kennedy and Jon Tickle?

If you're going to put someone obscure up you should say where they're from (as MYOB and bhaexpress do).

Sadly, I haven't seen anyone famous for a while - apart from Des of course, but as he sits in the next block to me at Withdean, that's not difficult.

The name Jon Tickle would have been known by millions and millions of people. I'm not going to clarify it for someone like you who quite clearly isn't with it. :p

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
very strange, i was thinking of starting the very same thread.

anyway:

that moose chantalle and the skinny mod lookalike spotted at brighton station and at palmeira square within the last week.

very clearly topped by ALAN TITCHMARSH oustside the lloyds building yesterday

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Steve Coogan was in the office a couple of weeks ago. So was Gillian Anderson but I didn't see her. Seen Chris Morris quite a few time on Oxford street and saw Ralph Fiennes near there as couple of weeks ago.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh and Lynne Ramsey the director, who I had a chat with and she was very nice.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I sit two desks away from Huw Edwards. Every day. And yesterday I went to Anna Ford's leaving do!

But you can't make it down on Sunday to meet a REAL celeb...;)

D

Deleted User X18H

I saw that Tim Hodges who wrote that pertinant letter to the Argus about Lewes , on a London Bridge train this morning

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't know didn't notice but he was having a conversation on his phone to his accountant I think somthing about 'Streamline'

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I know. Blinkin' weddings. :angry:

I'll send you some pics:lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Jordan and her Ozzy hubby coming out of a Thai restuarant in the Broadway Haywards Heath.

She has a red Lamborghini and a painted on tan!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had the pleasure of spotting Neil and Christine Hamilton going for a walk on the seafront 2 weeks ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports