Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc 2014 icc t20 world cup fantasy cricket game

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks, those 926 points made a massive difference today. It sure is a big day for England tomorrow and another win should see them through. Sadly not one Englishman in my fantasy team

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Alright you lot and salam to my chums in faraway countries .. thats the super 10s done and dusted so now on to the 2 semi finals 3rd and 4th April ,you now have unlimited transfers again until the final and you may pick up to 6 players from one team .

Im not 100% sure but o think come the final you can also make 2 transfers so check that and be carefull not to leave yourself with a team full of players not in the final .

As for the nsc table theres really not much in it , The Neatons currently lead on 7765 .

The Overall leader has 11909 mental points .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Teams selected, I'm coming for ya Gunga Din

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Katie has blown it bigtime picking 5 bloody south africans for the semis , very very close for the top 2 1st The Neatons on 8187 and San Jose on 8149, been spying on a few peoples final teams and quite a few have managed to juggle themselves 6 indians and 5 Sri lankans , so i suppose somebody could fly out of the pack and snatch it .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
All over and hats off to Sri Lanka who upset massive favs India in the final

The NSC league was won by San Jose on 8725 pts who just pipped The Neatons on 8701 pts

Top of the whole shabang had 13175 pts , enjoy the bat .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here