Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc 2014 icc t20 world cup fantasy cricket game

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking at the rules chaps i would say its a good idea to make up your team of the minor nations teams until the super 10s start as there are unlimited changes until then , after that you have 20 transfers to play with . Go Afghanistan !

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
:thumbsup::drool:
Looking at the rules chaps i would say its a good idea to make up your team of the minor nations teams until the super 10s start as there are unlimited changes until then , after that you have 20 transfers to play with . Go Afghanistan !

That's a bit like diving in the box....:drool::D

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I think i'm in.....Pending?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I see. I was too hasty. Who's that tasty Irish batsman? Niall O'Brien?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There is a formula that will enable you to have 6 players in each of the minor nation games but i cant be arsed to work all that guff out , im happy with my Afghans and Nepals for now , is that Nederlands Rippon the sussex lad with the crazy bowling action ? , i thought this would be a simple exercise in batfliddery picking and pie chuckers chucking , but it has more ways to score than Billy Paynter in a welsh brothel

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh forgot to mention , the winner gets a signed Bat , dont ask what type , its a wonder they got one to sit still long enough .

just so long as you can break a toilet door down with it, it's good enough,

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Off out in 30 mins so cant accept anybody after that until after 2pm today , dont forget to add some minor nation players until the super 10s start on the 22nd of march

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
All updated after the 1st match Bangladeshi Paulie on 492 points already :ohmy: followed by the chokers on 475 , i bagged 50 points for turning up wearing a Afghanistani hat . Cmon you Nepals

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
All updated after the 1st match Bangladeshi Paulie on 492 points already :ohmy: followed by the chokers on 475 , i bagged 50 points for turning up wearing a Afghanistani hat . Cmon you Nepals

haha, I did spend some time in Bangladesh so I know a few of their players, tho' this is where my luck ends I fear....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just had a butchers at the leaderboards and after 2 games the overall leader has 1444 points !!!! , i guess you just have to be on the ball and change your team for every game until the super 10s to be in with a shout , i did'nt want a bat anyhow .

In our own NSC league Paulie just has his sunscreened nose in front on 769 points from San Jose on 759

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Its a bit of fun, but i'll be buggered if i'm gonna change my team between every game.
One team for the minor KO tourney then one team for the main comp when that starts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here