Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc 2014 icc t20 world cup fantasy cricket game

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
So now it gets interesting , after the best game of T20 i have ever seen Ireland bow out in a incredible game v the Dutch who scored 193 to win in 13.5 overs to go through to the super 10s , you now have just 20 transfers to use up until the semi finals .

Sounded pretty amazing, will try and catch the highlights.
Down to the business end of the season now, time to get a (semi) settled team for the run in.....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
well, I just F to the U to the C to the K ed things up

Planet DICK

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm going well in 2K points considering I had the same 11 players throughout the first stage :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So england start with a D/L method loss and the clown that is Giles still thinks its funny ffs any way , sorry to all the Asian chappies ive forgotten to add you are all in now with no loss of points .

The current NSC leader is on 4406 San Jose , Scared Shitless 4196 , Paulies Players 3913 , Katies Jugs 3907 , The Indian Tigers 3837 .

The overall leader has 7297 points , thats mental .

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm not talking as a bitter Englishman (and Welsh/SA/Ire), but D/L really doesn't work for Twenty20. They either need to dream up a new system or give bonus points out to teams. We didn't deserve to come away with nothing from that match.

Forgot we only have 20 transfers from hereon in, so have cocked up a little bit.

7,000+ points IS mental!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What a game that was , Dale Steyn showing just how good a bowler he is , South Africa just edging out New Zealand in a thriller , running out of transfers pretty quickly now so the scoring should start to level out now .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Fantastic last over by Steyn, Kiwis would have strolled that but for him, result actually helps England

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Alright you lot , day off today so no biffing to watch on the box , wont bore you with whos winning at the moment , early days :) , be nice to see all the people now playing with names i cant pronounce at the Amex saturday for a pint :drink: , latest set of players from around the globe now accepted , sorry for delay .

Must win game for England thursday , good job its only Sri Lanka :ffsparr:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Alright you lot , day off today so no biffing to watch on the box , wont bore you with whos winning at the moment , early days :) , be nice to see all the people now playing with names i cant pronounce at the Amex saturday for a pint :drink: , latest set of players from around the globe now accepted , sorry for delay .

Must win game for England thursday , good job its only Sri Lanka :ffsparr:

See you there, I'll be the one staggering around the north concourse spilling a Strongbow....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How is Steve Davis (australian) allowed to umpire at the top level? He is absolutely clueless. He is either a) a complete and utter idiot or b) a cheat and on the take. That was a catch by Lumb from every angle every which way you looked. An incredible decision not to give it. What a wanker.

Then Dernbach drops an absolute sitter. :facepalm:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Dilshan is tearing us a new ********....

edit: you can type wanker but not a r s e h o l e !? ???

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Boooooom!! where did that come from ? who cares cracking win for England there and Top scoring From Biffit Missfits 702 points for the day , 2 games tomorrow West Indies take on the Aussies and Bangladesh v India , use those Transfers wisely unlike i did today .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Fantastic partnership by Hales and Morgan, brilliant stuff.
How come we now have about 60 teams in our league, is the chairman getting some backhanders:whistle:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've royally cocked up. Made changes, then changed again. Assumed they wouldn't count towards my 20 transfers as the games had not been played and I changed within minutes, but screwed now.

Dropped Hales AND Morgan :cry:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good day for The Neatons who chalked up over 900 points to sweep into 2nd spot with some canny transfers , the way its going for me, India look like they could breeze the tournament without losing a game along the way , Big game for England tomorrow a win v the South Africans will probably secure them a semi final spot for whoever wins that one , there is also another game , New Zealand take on the Dutch who really should of won the other day but somehow messed it up .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here