Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Now that Palace have become a selling club .....

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He seriously is an oddball. Look at his eyes, can’t even look at the interviewer / camera. He was exactly the same when I met him and very awkward on that quiz show he was on with Lampard. Seriously strange guy. No wonder he cried at the hornet man.

I've read on Twitter a couple of the great unwashed saying he only became a gooner when Ian Wright went to Arsenal and before that, he was Palace through and through.

Only thing wrong withbthis, is Wright went to Arsenal in 1991, Mr Tumble wasn't born until 1992. See the problem?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Maybe they can pay back all the small businesses and charities they defaulted on the numerous times they’ve gone bankrupt before.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've read on Twitter a couple of the great unwashed saying he only became a gooner when Ian Wright went to Arsenal and before that, he was Palace through and through.

Only thing wrong withbthis, is Wright went to Arsenal in 1991, Mr Tumble wasn't born until 1992. See the problem?

I see no problem. Wilf began supporting Arsenal whilst he was a single spunk cell in his dads bollock.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
He's better than those two and is a good player. It's just that he's elevated to demi-God status by them lot up the road and acts like a prick with his antics.

He really isn't. I'm no fan of ozil, but even the gravity whore knows better than that. SANCHEZ?!!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He really isn't. I'm no fan of ozil, but even the gravity whore knows better than that. SANCHEZ?!!!

Sanchez five years ago was a beast. Sanchez 2019 is just awful.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Sanchez five years ago was a beast. Sanchez 2019 is just awful.

yeah, the GW will never get any where near AS's level;
not deserving of bootlacing, and all that;
and ozil can clearly kick it better, etc, etc, he's just given up

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yes, many CP2010FC fans are backward?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
When and how/why did you meet him?

Lewes v scum some years back. Went with some palace mates & they were too scared to ask him for a photo so I asked him - couldn’t look me in eye - odd.

Also said in ear shot what I thought of Murray (Judas money grabbing ****) at the time but don’t judge me on that & keep it quiet...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Lewes v scum some years back. Went with some palace mates & they were too scared to ask him for a photo so I asked him - couldn’t look me in eye - odd.

Well you are a bit of a chap so hardly surprising.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
it'll turn out to be just after she tells you the same

If she wants to anally ********** with her toothbrush I’d be supportive. I’d also be surprised if she’d come up with the exact same deviance as me!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

You're just using facts against BS, that's not fair, how's a group of fans supposed to defend Mr Tumble if you use such underhand tactics?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] do you think you'll keep Mr Tumble and, if not, what do you really think his value is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here