Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Fan In Peace

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Oi Forest Fan what do you think of C**tle Palace?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
Oi Forest Fan what do you think of C**tle Palace?

I absolutely despise Selhurst Park, I can tell you that much.

As for Palace, I don't have any particular reason to dislike them, I can't stand Holloway though, he thinks he's fecking hilarious. You can imagine him sitting down writing all the 'crazy' things he's going to say to the media, laughing to himself know that all the mongs will lap it up and think he's some sensational visionary.

I have to respect the amount of talented players they've brought through their academy though.

Off topic, your name just reminded me. Is Adam El-Abd a Forest fan? We're always listed as one of his favourite clubs on Football Manager...

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

As for Palace, I don't have any particular reason to dislike them, I can't stand Holloway though, he thinks he's fecking hilarious. You can imagine him sitting down writing all the 'crazy' things he's going to say to the media, laughing to himself know that all the mongs will lap it up and think he's some sensational visionary.

I have to respect the amount of talented players they've brought through their academy though.

Off topic, your name just reminded me. Is Adam El-Abd a Forest fan? We're always listed as one of his favourite clubs on Football Manager...

Oh I don't know about Holloway every time I see him I start laughing, he is ridiculous.

Saturday is a huge game but a lose for either team will not be the end however don't under estimate our away form after all it wasn't that long ago we beat Cardiff at their place not and you playing proper football will suit our style not saying we will win necessarily but it will be far from easy for you and your winning streak will end at some point, I'm going for the draw.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

You are close to a Ban but I will forgive you. In priority order:

1. Adam is Brighton born bred and belongs to us. We brought him up and kept him locked in a cage. We fed him children from Croydon and we still keep him under lock and key until match days. Adam does like Forest and why wouldn't anyone good club, good history.

2. If you continue to post on here then you must find a reason to dislike Palace, disliking the ground is not enough. Thems da rules on ere bruv innit, that is translated from Croydonian to 'Those are our rules my friend so please respect them.

PS: Good to hear from you, watch out for Spanish Dave he is invisible to all other players on the pitch apart from ours.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
well where do i start, think this is going to be a good game and abit of a play off battle! :thumbsup:
personally i think who ever wins this will end up with a playoff spot but its so tight its hard to say,

Our season has been ups and downs but after all of the ginger c**t alex mccleash has gone now and we have had our owners listen to the fans and now billy davis is back, we have not lost yet, he drew his first game and won 6 in a row since,

Im trying not to be biast as possible, but the football we have been playing in the past few games has been unbelievble to watch, we are a high temp passing team on the deck, im not sure if any of you seen us on tv against wednesday a few weeks ago but we just out played them, our last game against hull we was lucky to get the win personally, as hull missed a sitter at the end, but maybe this is abit karma for a shoddy start of the season, now the international break has came is abit annoying as our form is good and on a run so hopefully carry on from after the break, anyways i think its going to be a tough game as ive seen brighton played before and tracked a few of
your games and you also have a good squad, looking at your away record isnt the best though! id fancy forest to win 2-0 not because im a forest fan, but because your recent away record and our good form,

attendence wise hopefully your going to take afew and have a good 26 000 +! if anyof you are driving up you could park on some side streets neer the ground that are usally avalible if you get there about half1ish'! train wise were not far from there just walk out the train station, head towards hooters and about 5 mins strait on :bounce:

if anyof you need any questions about the match parking or train travel etc, ill pop back onto this post tomorrow or every other day just mention me with quote, thanks
hope its going to be a good game!

I like teams on a run ..they come to an end sooner or later

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
Couldn't agree more. This feels like a massive 6 pointer. Will it be? So many teams are blowing hot and cold at the top that it really feels wide open despite whatever the result.

I agree, your results have been great since you rectified your managerial mistake. Think of what might have been had he not been there at the start of the season.

The trouble for you is that you are playing the Albion. We can beat the team at the top and lose to the team at the bottom. So form book goes out of the window. It genuinely does. I tend to believe that Albion don't play too many awful games, but the result is always a lottery in my mind. We could play Barca tomorrow and get a result, and Barnet the following week and lose.

Lol funniest shit ive ever heard.... man you really need to be put down imo

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I like teams on a run ..they come to an end sooner or later

Yes. Imagine if Nottingham Forest went on a massive unbeaten run. And then had it ended by a team from, say, Brighton. That would be historically unheard of.... wouldn't it....

Jan 30, 2008
well where do i start, think this is going to be a good game and abit of a play off battle! :thumbsup:
personally i think who ever wins this will end up with a playoff spot but its so tight its hard to say,

Our season has been ups and downs but after all of the ginger c**t alex mccleash has gone now and we have had our owners listen to the fans and now billy davis is back, we have not lost yet, he drew his first game and won 6 in a row since,

Im trying not to be biast as possible, but the football we have been playing in the past few games has been unbelievble to watch, we are a high temp passing team on the deck, im not sure if any of you seen us on tv against wednesday a few weeks ago but we just out played them, our last game against hull we was lucky to get the win personally, as hull missed a sitter at the end, but maybe this is abit karma for a shoddy start of the season, now the international break has came is abit annoying as our form is good and on a run so hopefully carry on from after the break, anyways i think its going to be a tough game as ive seen brighton played before and tracked a few of
your games and you also have a good squad, looking at your away record isnt the best though! id fancy forest to win 2-0 not because im a forest fan, but because your recent away record and our good form,

attendence wise hopefully your going to take afew and have a good 26 000 +! if anyof you are driving up you could park on some side streets neer the ground that are usally avalible if you get there about half1ish'! train wise were not far from there just walk out the train station, head towards hooters and about 5 mins strait on :bounce:

if anyof you need any questions about the match parking or train travel etc, ill pop back onto this post tomorrow or every other day just mention me with quote, thanks
hope its going to be a good game!
ffs are you trying to teach us to suck eggs :facepalm:
regards
DR

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yes. Imagine if Nottingham Forest went on a massive unbeaten run. And then had it ended by a team from, say, Brighton. That would be historically unheard of.... wouldn't it....

Only a few will get that one...i like it! :thumbsup:

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
If it's as half as long as the previous one i'm game for that. You can end it next season when we're both in the Prem, fair deal?

re: disliking Palace. They have Dean Moxey, who I actively dislike, that count?

BaconSaver

Oct 4, 2012
Very nervous for this already. People on our board appear very confident but I'm not so sure. Thing that worries me most is how we'd recover if we lost this - Bournemouth won loads in a row then lost about 5 or 6 in a row.

Brighton do seem to be very unpredictable. Although, I've watched you a few times this season with girlfriend being a Brighton fan, Boro, Watford (who were best side i've seen this year at your place and ours), Bolton, Derby away and of course us at your place. I've not seen you win in any of those games so hopefully it'll continue! :thumbsup:

Reckon you'll bring over 3,000 then?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Very nervous for this already. People on our board appear very confident but I'm not so sure. Thing that worries me most is how we'd recover if we lost this - Bournemouth won loads in a row then lost about 5 or 6 in a row.

Brighton do seem to be very unpredictable. Although, I've watched you a few times this season with girlfriend being a Brighton fan, Boro, Watford (who were best side i've seen this year at your place and ours), Bolton, Derby away and of course us at your place. I've not seen you win in any of those games so hopefully it'll continue! :thumbsup:

We've only been given just over 2,000 I think? They are likely to sell out though.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Sold 1800 as of yesterday morning, so will be around 2100 now. Current allocation is 3020 so we may need to request the full 4000 :albion2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sold 1800 as of yesterday morning, so will be around 2100 now. Current allocation is 3020 so we may need to request the full 4000 :albion2:

I thought there was some suggestion Forest didn't want to give us the extra thousand to take it up to 3,000?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here