Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notice for intended prosecution

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Speed awareness course will cost you £65 and 3.5 hours of chat and videos, with a couple of coffee breaks thrown in.
Zero points on the license and more importantly approx £150 over the three years that the points are valid, so doo the course

It's £95 now (Surrey price).

The irony is that you may well be keeping to the speed limits, but you will have some idiot like Brunswick up your arse trying to exercise his "principles rooted in common sense"

Yep, and when those wankers do that I slow down even further to annoy them even more. And then randomly apply my brakes for no reason, it's always fun to watch their faces when you do that. And then when I reach a national speed limit section I ususally leave them far behind because when it comes down to it most of them cant drive for shit.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
i am not your source of answers - do some research or act practically in such matters and draw your own conclusions.....as i have done.

There is absolutely no link whatsoever between speeding laws and corporate laws so it's going to be impossible for me to find anything. You're the one that made the wildly ridiculous and inaccurate statement so YOU should back it up with evidence. Obviously, as everyone knows, your statement is impossible to back up as there is NO evidence.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Havent read all the replies so sorry if this has been mentioned. Tell them it was a relative who was over from Austrailia and they have now gone back. A friend done this once and got away with it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Havent read all the replies so sorry if this has been mentioned. Tell them it was a relative who was over from Austrailia and they have now gone back. A friend done this once and got away with it.

That's ok as long as you can prove that you covered the relative on your insurance policy for the time they were visiting, as not many people have insurance for any and every driver.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
That's ok as long as you can prove that you covered the relative on your insurance policy for the time they were visiting, as not many people have insurance for any and every driver.
Fair point, I can only presume the he did have the correct cover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here