Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not re-newing season ticket next year.........................

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I nearly did the same when i heard bruno was on the retained list. Hate him so much.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Amex boring? No! ESL is like a mosh pit on matchdays.

If there was a mosh pit in a library.

Or a morgue.

Or a mosque.

God...you're right! Why do I bother driving down from Southend every other Saturday. I'm off to ring bloom immediately and tell him to shove his ST up his lizard backside.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Really looking forward to next season. The next manager is the most important appointment Bloom has made to date.

No legal wrangles and the ability not to appoint a compromise appointment which I've always thought Garcia was.

Similar to Poyet but without the baggage.

Now we start afresh. Really excited and I'm definitely there next year.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
have been a season ticket holder since we were playing home games at Gillingham. Last year was so boring, can count the games I actually got passionate about on one hand. Really excited about all the London and close by away games we will have possibly, so have decided along with my son and 6 others who also have not renewed to go to away games only. Could be Orient & QPR, along with Brentford, Fulham, Millwall, Charlton, Watford & Reading. Bring it on. Also can't believe no one has been in touch from the club to find out why we haven't renewed, this club has changed for the worse, the people running the club now have no empathy with the fans, which is a very sad state of affairs.

How do you expect to get tickets without the loyalty points that be needed especially for games at brentford & possibly orient.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I'm not being funny, but it is fairly easy to get tickets for any home/away game if you are on the ball/clever........
(apologies, guessing this will rule out most on here...........)
xxx

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Really looking forward to next season. The next manager is the most important appointment Bloom has made to date.

No legal wrangles and the ability not to appoint a compromise appointment which I've always thought Garcia was.

Similar to Poyet but without the baggage.

Now we start afresh. Really excited and I'm definitely there next year.

Another optimist about to have his feeble dreams crushed by Brighton and Hove Albion.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'm not being funny, but it is fairly easy to get tickets for any home/away game if you are on the ball/clever........

I keep telling people that but they seem convinced that only STH with a million loyalty points will be able to secure these precious seats.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Due to work changes last year and increasing my hours I now work 6 days a week leaving only Sundays spare so had to give up my ticket last season. I still miss it but I have to make ends meet and I had to drop it as a luxury item. I also got rid of SKY as I was hardly ever in to see the games and the cost was pretty high IMO so either a midweek game or MOTD are my only footy fixes these days.

I managed to make a handful of games this year in the evenings but the reality of life for many people just see commitments getting in the way. Work, bills, family, health, cost are all reasons why many people I know have not renewed in the last year or two. It's not the dour football we had this year that made me stop going or the cost specifically and I still hope to get a season ticket again in a few years when I retire.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I keep telling people that but they seem convinced that only STH with a million loyalty points will be able to secure these precious seats.

3 sour posts on the trot, reflective of your personality or medication?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
You are right. There are many working within the club that simply couldn't give a toss, with some of these having pretty key roles in terms of us supporters. With the development of the club it is inevitable to a degree but very sad that there is less and less care. The belief seems to be that supporters feelings are unimportant as there will be a continuing stream of new fans. Sadly wrong.

As it happens I'm renewing four of my five season tickets but various things have changed my passion for the club; not the on field performances but off field performance and attitude.

Of all these people you are criticising, who have you met and/or spoken to, and what have they said that leads you make these damning comments?

This is a very worrying development but I haven't spoken to anyone in the club so I need you to tell me what you know.

Thank you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You are right. There are many working within the club that simply couldn't give a toss, with some of these having pretty key roles in terms of us supporters. With the development of the club it is inevitable to a degree but very sad that there is less and less care. The belief seems to be that supporters feelings are unimportant as there will be a continuing stream of new fans. Sadly wrong.

As it happens I'm renewing four of my five season tickets but various things have changed my passion for the club; not the on field performances but off field performance and attitude.

That's sad to hear, but why don't you name names?

I've had email correspondence with Paul Barber, David Jones (the FD), Paul Camillan and Paul Rodgers on a variety of issues, and have always found them to be speedy at responding, courteous, fair and decent.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Yeah. And it's only now you decide the football doesn't meet your expectations?

Not at Withdean under Hinshelwood or the second coming of Micky Adams, or *at Gillingham, when losing 4-0 at home to Darlington*, or during the latter days of the Barry Lloyd era at the Goldstone?

* This one was particularly novel, allowing the Gabbiadini skumbag to score a hatrick and Peter Smith celebrating his MoM award with one of the craziest own goals I have ever seen*
Oh happy days ;) you are going to miss these new fun times Scouse23
Ps You forgot Jeff Woods dismal run and not scoring for umpteen hours Edna :)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
That's sad to hear, but why don't you name names?

I've had email correspondence with Paul Barber, David Jones (the FD), Paul Camillan and Paul Rodgers on a variety of issues, and have always found them to be speedy at responding, courteous, fair and decent.

Positive to hear your experiences and to be fair I haven't elevated the issue I have to Paul Barber yet as I don't feel that it should be necessary to do so. My experience was that on the face of it I had a good initial response but unfortunately that turned out to be completely hollow and I've been ignored since when pursuing it. In a totally separate incident my experience has been one of automated and uncaring reaction and I suspect a healthy dose of lies mixed in. Both incidents are directly associated with attitudes to fans.

In pursuing this issue I have with the club I've come across others and heard of others that have also been treated badly and this no doubt has coloured my opinion, possibly unfairly as I haven't validated their experiences as fact. That is why I said there are many that don't care, which was probably the wrong thing to say but was borne out of frustration and association with what I have experienced.

I'll name and shame when I've exhausted other avenues. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here