Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not a single song from the away end today.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
And I thought I was deaf. Alright, they weren't the most vocal fans we've had at the amex but they were by no means the worst. It wasn't the most inspiring game of football. It was on telly. It was an evening kickoff. There were no trains back to Hull after the game. We're in a recession.

I know we generally have excellent away support (not always I might add) but it's just a shame that some feel the need to resort to this constant bashing of the away fans - the booing is juvenile and quite frankly embarrassing.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Why have a pop at away fans? Why so much hate?

16 years and a day after Fans United, at a time when football supporters have to fork out near 30 quid for a ticket, 250 miles from home, late kick off, on the tele, during a recession ... And people decide to have a go at fellow supporters.

Not cool.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why have a pop at away fans? Why so much hate?

16 years and a day after Fans United, at a time when football supporters have to fork out near 30 quid for a ticket, 250 miles from home, late kick off, on the tele, during a recession ... And people decide to have a go at fellow supporters.

Not cool.

800 showed up and that is a wonderful effort for all the reasons you mentioned but mainly the recession. I doubt it's too much fun in Hull at the moment. Respect for those who came yesterday.

Dec 29, 2011
Isn't Hull a big rugby town? I know they have Hull KR, maybe that takes away from the total number of football supporters.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Does anyoen actually give a f*** if the away sing on not ??? why does it matter, they are there to watch a football match,
Its not T&C of entry you have to sing.

I sat next to them yesterday (in the segregation bit) and they were at times making a lot of noise, as i have said many times, i have viewed the game from many places at the amex, even at the same game, and the acoustics vary a lot from where you are sitting.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we wouldnt of taken more than that ,if it was us up there

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Does anyoen actually give a f*** if the away sing on not ??? why does it matter, they are there to watch a football match,
Its not T&C of entry you have to sing.

I sat next to them yesterday (in the segregation bit) and they were at times making a lot of noise, as i have said many times, i have viewed the game from many places at the amex, even at the same game, and the acoustics vary a lot from where you are sitting.

Agree and 852 is bloody brilliant considering the distance, the weather, the TV and recession etc and above all, we screwed them over with the kick off time AGAIN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here