Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not a single song from the away end today.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
The quietest fans in Amex history.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
They had a few chants come through on the tv. We all hate Leeds scum being the loudest

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
They had a few chants come through on the tv. We all hate Leeds scum being the loudest

That was the only one I heard, and it was pretty quite. 'We're the South stand Brighton boys' was louder...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was in Hull last week.

There really is f*** all to sing about up there.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was in Hull last week.

There really is f*** all to sing about up there.

Nothing's changed since the 1950,s then, when my dad passed through Hull,so he was saying this week,when on RAF duty on one of his many "Uncle Albert" style stories he tells me,bless him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Out-sung by the South Stand Boys , that says it all. Why didn't the rest of the ground join in with the "We all hate Leeds scum" chant ???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone notice the group of pwopa nawty fellers behind the goal who stood up all game but never bothered singing. Right at the end it looked like a couple of them objected to the mild noise emanating from the Albion fans in the South, exciting the stewards in to a frenzy of luminous jacket bearing.

The most pathetic group of a f***ing pathetic (noise wise) away following.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Absolute joke support.
Their team are currently in a play-off place, Saturday afternoon kick off and a nice stadium and they bring 800 fans. Awful support.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
In fairness a 5.30 kick off we would of taken similar numbers to Hull. But why o why come all that way. Spend all that money and just sit in silence.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Absolute joke support.
Their team are currently in a play-off place, Saturday afternoon kick off and a nice stadium and they bring 800 fans. Awful support.

We only took 952 to Hull for our first league game this season and stunned the world with 477 at Burnley in the following away game-

Later kick off does not help them either.

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
Absolute joke support.

err... long-lasting recession hitting areas like hull especially hard, kick-off too late to get back in one day on trains, a not particularly attractive game in a moderately ok but fairly standard new build stadium on the other side of the country, relatively small town in which rugby has the dominant presence

how many did brighton take to hull?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolute joke support.

Hull's numbers are to be applauded. When I first started going away with the Albion we took 200 Up North maximum. The fact they then either sat there like waxworks or stood there like plastic Danny Dyers is what we're taking the piss out of, and rightly so.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Out-sung by the South Stand Boys , that says it all. Why didn't the rest of the ground join in with the "We all hate Leeds scum" chant ???

Hats off to the South Stand Boys. A few of them come around to the NS concourse after the game. There are about a dozen of them that really get behind the team.
They told me that the best away supporters for friendly banter were the Geordies..... and the worst were Bolton, who just wanted to kill them :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here