North Stand Stewards

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
So many thinks have made me laugh on this thread for differing reasons.

Anyway, enough of that. I can see it now. Vicente scores his third goal in the play off semi against Palace. He excitedly runs to the corner of the north stand arms aloft, with team mates in hot pursuit. The crowd are going wild, sat down down politely clapping and can be heard shouting Bravo.

Had my man bag fondled by 'big hilda' :eek: followed by some rookie steward bloke called 'Enrest' :ohmy:who COnfIscateD it FFS:annoyed:
Just seen it for sale on the IntER WEb going cheep:drama:

Aploligies to everyone with no FECKING sense of humour for this PoST:rolleyes:

I believe I have a sense of humour, I actually liked ERNEST's posts until you showed up trying to be some sort of "Straight man" to his posts.

He really doesn't need it, try finding another arse to stick your tounge up please.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I believe I have a sense of humour, I actually liked ERNEST's posts until you showed up trying to be some sort of "Straight man" to his posts.

He really doesn't need it, try finding another arse to stick your tounge up please.

If you are gonna try to upset me try to spell Tongue right-----:lolol: you make me happier with every post :lolol:
BTW you have no idea about what your talking about-----the man in question is someone I would consider a PoST TrAumAtiC FrIEnd:lolol: ask 'Husty' who like you called me out----but hasn't been on a moan up for a while???

If you are gonna try to upset me try to spell Tongue right-----:lolol: you make me happier with every post :lolol:
BTW you have no idea about what your talking about-----the man in question is someone I would consider a PoST TrAumAtiC FrIEnd:lolol: ask 'Husty' who like you called me out----but hasn't been on a moan up for a while???

Call you out?

Where have I done that? Not that I give a shit.

I merely told you to stop sticking your TONGUE up Ernests arse.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Oh yes. :drool:

Now stop arguing with yourselves, stupid men.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Just so I get this right. You're going to stop watching the club whom you have possibly supported for all of your life, at one of the most exciting times in the clubs history, playing attractive football, with players like Vicente, in a a £100m stadium?

All of this because you're not allowed to stand and you're made to sit down in a padded seat?

Its all about the whole experience. The experience would be much worse if you had to sit down, hence why I hardly ever watch football on the TV.

Standing up at football is part of the game, if you want to sit there all game like you're at the library then so be it but don't have a pop at people that actually make an effort to add to the experience.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
But the season tickets were not sold as this included in the T&C's. It was a poor bit of verbal "wink wink" bit of advice from MP that would not stand in arbitration .
No-where is it written that this constitutes part of your agreement when purchasing.
You are not entitle to it as it breaks the stadiums and FA rules.
I understand you were told this at the beginning of last season ans have got away with it for a season and half. but now knowing you were falsely advised, will you still renew nest year?

Not I won't renew. Although that decision is also based on the fact that the prices are going to be going up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports