Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Stewards

redforest21

Jan 2, 2012
Can some one tell me whats going on with stewards in north stand only last night we were being told to sit down for celebrating a goal what the fxxx like i said to the steward when i brought my season tickets i was advised the north stand was the rowdy stand no problem also witnessed a man and woman being evicted for standing and cheering like i said to the stewars last night do one us supporters in the north stand pay your wages what is going with them can see alot more confrontation with stewards if they dont relax anyone else agree

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Can some one tell me whats going on with stewards in north stand only last night we were being told to sit down for celebrating a goal what the fxxx like i said to the steward when i brought my season tickets i was advised the north stand was the rowdy stand no problem also witnessed a man and woman being evicted for standing and cheering like i said to the stewars last night do one us supporters in the north stand pay your wages what is going with them can see alot more confrontation with stewards if they dont relax anyone else agree

I heard that they've been told to search all bags and look for signs of punctuation.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
i dont know mate its just stupid we pay our money we do what we like you know when i go to the football i want a good sing song with my pals i dont need some jumped up jobsworth who couldnt get in the police telling me how to behave its ridiculous at this rate i wont be renewing next year if it carries on its bloody pathetic thats what it is pathetic

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

I actually ran out of breath reading that.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Yes, of course you can, but just not for prolonged periods.

And what is moronic about it, or would you prefer the club are fined, given that they have already been told to do something about the problem?

You don't really understand football do you. At all.

The tall one

Banned
Jan 2, 2007
i dont know mate its just stupid we pay our money we do what we like you know when i go to the football i want a good sing song with my pals i dont need some jumped up jobsworth who couldnt get in the police telling me how to behave its ridiculous at this rate i wont be renewing next year if it carries on its bloody pathetic thats what it is pathetic

Because u pay your money, it doesn't really give u the right to do what u want.
Tickets are still the property of the football club, and thus u are bound by any rules and regulations that u effectively agree to when u purchase your ticket.
Suggest that should u not agree with the rules and regulations or have a grievance with how they are enforced, that u contact the club direct, as u seem quite upset by the whole episode.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
><.,?/:;'@#~[{]}+=_-)(*&^%$£"!

Here is some punctuation you can use

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Because u pay your money, it doesn't really give u the right to do what u want.
Tickets are still the property of the football club, and thus u are bound by any rules and regulations that u effectively agree to when u purchase your ticket.
Suggest that should u not agree with the rules and regulations or have a grievance with how they are enforced, that u contact the club direct, as u seem quite upset by the whole episode.

So technically the rule only states that if a seat is provided then supporters must use it, but there is no statement about what percentage of the game you must use your seat and neither does it state that you must be seated for the entire game. Although I agree seating most of the game is the normal standing to celebrate a goal is accepted everywhere else.

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
I sit / stand in the North Stand and have to say the rapport with our stewards is good. Only been asked to sit once by a steward that we have never seen again. I forgot to mention we are in the back row.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here