Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Stewards

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone believe that a man & woman were evicted for standing to celebrate a goal, if that is all that they did?

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
What part of ALL SEATER STADIUM do some people find so hard to understand?

When the first lot of withdean fans had our meeting before the Amex open and we visited the site and brought our season tickets, Martin perry said and was happy for it to happen that in the top of north stand we could stand and be left allow for it. So you can say all seated but WE was sold and choose our area on what we was told about what we was buying. Now they want to go back on there word now barber is it charge. So people are losing there ticket(there money) because of a lie the club sold us. Think that's fair?

Feb 14, 2010
When the first lot of withdean fans had our meeting before the Amex open and we visited the site and brought our season tickets, Martin perry said and was happy for it to happen that in the top of north stand we could stand and be left allow for it. So you can say all seated but WE was sold and choose our area on what we was told about what we was buying. Now they want to go back on there word now barber is it charge. So people are losing there ticket(there money) because of a lie the club sold us. Think that's fair?

Ah yes and the bottom line with this argument is that when they get everyone to sit down and shut up then they will moan there is no atmosphere and compare it to Anfield, Spurs and Leeds, where people stand up! Such daft logic that it could have been dreamt up by the civil service and a sketch in Yes Prime Minister.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

Personally, I think MP was misguided to allow supporters to stand at the back of the North Stand. Surely he knew the rules? The problem has been exacerbated by a large proportion of people who are not in the back row standing.

Regardless of what was said previously, we know now for sure that we are not able to stand up for prolonged periods so we have a couple of options.

1) Except it and move on or stand up and have the club incur sanctions.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Personally, I think MP was misguided to allow supporters to stand at the back of the North Stand. Surely he knew the rules? The problem has been exacerbated by a large proportion of people who are not in the back row standing.

Regardless of what was said previously, we know now for sure that we are not able to stand up for prolonged periods so we have a couple of options.

Counting not your strong point? I do agree with you about MP though!

Oh and (pedant alert) its 'accept' rather than 'except'

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Shit, I didn't realise it was that time of month again, you know, the one where we have to post the same old boring story about standing, stewards, "I was told at my presentation", you're a moron, etc, etc etc crap all over AGAIN !!!!

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
Yer the rule are coming out now but if I sold you a year worth of ham sandwich and the last few months I have you bread and butter you would be happy would you.

My personal opinion is that if the club want us to sit down they need to come up with a pritty good bargening chip because they have mis-sold a product to there 'customers'

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Counting not your strong point? I do agree with you about MP though!

Oh and (pedant alert) its 'accept' rather than 'except'

Haha. I forgot to remove the numeric reference, but I agree on the grammar, shocking!

- - - Updated - - -

Yer the rule are coming out now but if I sold you a year worth of ham sandwich and the last few months I have you bread and butter you would be happy would you.

My personal opinion is that if the club want us to sit down they need to come up with a pritty good bargening chip because they have mis-sold a product to there 'customers'

Box of Frogs is going to have a field day with this post.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Let me guess, iphone predictive text ???

- - - Updated - - -

Let me guess, iphone predictive text ???

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

I'll go for the stand up option. No point in having the club if you can't enjoy it is there. If I was made to sit down then I'd give up my season ticket. FACT.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I'll go for the stand up option. No point in having the club if you can't enjoy it is there. If I was made to sit down then I'd give up my season ticket. FACT.

Just so I get this right. You're going to stop watching the club whom you have possibly supported for all of your life, at one of the most exciting times in the clubs history, playing attractive football, with players like Vicente, in a a £100m stadium?

All of this because you're not allowed to stand and you're made to sit down in a padded seat?

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
You, yes you, I can see you standing and clapping and having fun. We're here to stamp that sort of thing out. Sit down and shut up, many thanks, NSS.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The part where the seats in the North Stand were sold as having relaxed stewarding and being allowed to stand in places.

Is that clear enough for ya?

But the season tickets were not sold as this included in the T&C's. It was a poor bit of verbal "wink wink" bit of advice from MP that would not stand in arbitration .
No-where is it written that this constitutes part of your agreement when purchasing.
You are not entitle to it as it breaks the stadiums and FA rules.
I understand you were told this at the beginning of last season ans have got away with it for a season and half. but now knowing you were falsely advised, will you still renew nest year?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Had my man bag fondled by 'big hilda' :eek: followed by some rookie steward bloke called 'Enrest' :ohmy:who COnfIscateD it FFS:annoyed:
Just seen it for sale on the IntER WEb going cheep:drama:

Aploligies to everyone with no FECKING sense of humour for this PoST:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here