North Stand Stewards

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not that I give a shit.

That's the problem tho, you do give a shit, otherwise you would ignore me and would comment on the hundreds of other threads. Believe it or not I have no problem with you or anyone else not finding the 'Bollocks' stuff between me and you know who. I find it hilarious that people think its a one way 'street'. 'He' who can't be mentioned till April (Infraction caused by another 'no sense of humour sad git) gives as good as he gets and both of us do not have a problem with our posts-----unlike you and a few others---have a beer and chill mate:drink:

More importantly---will we get anything against the Sheep interfere-rs???

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not that I give a shit.

That's the problem tho, you do give a shit, otherwise you would ignore me and would comment on the hundreds of other threads. Believe it or not I have no problem with you or anyone else not finding the 'Bollocks' stuff between me and you know who. I find it hilarious that people think its a one way 'street'. 'He' who can't be mentioned till April (Infraction caused by another 'no sense of humour sad git) gives as good as he gets and both of us do not have a problem with our posts-----unlike you and a few others---have a beer and chill mate:drink:

More importantly---will we get anything against the Sheep interfere-rs???

FECK me its gone very quite-----have all the plonkers gone to bedy byes ready for school tomorrow???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports