North Stand judgement

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you had your nappy changed
regards
DR

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If you don't like what they are singing, start your own and if the first group think its good enough, they will join in with you, and if others near you in the stand think its a good chant, they will also join in and could drown out the other chant if its as bad as you claim

Unfortunately that's not true.

The police box crew seem to have no interest in joining in with the rest of the North stand.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Out of interest , is he a proper genuine High Court Judge , Monday to Friday?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
They make an effort to make a noise, which is commendable.

Just a Shame their songs are so crap, and that they don't join in with the rest of the north stand.

Do they actually know the words to GOSBTS as I've never heard them sing it?

You're either talking out of your ass or you never go to away games as this same lot sing home & away, non stop, including GOSBTS.

If people don't like the songs being sung then how about starting one your self? I'm not a massive fan of some of the songs sung but I'd much rather that than sit in silence, which is what the vast majority of ground seems to do.

Either sing up and make a difference or quit your moaning.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
You're either talking out of your ass or you never go to away games as this same lot sing home & away, non stop, including GOSBTS.

If people don't like the songs being sung then how about starting one your self? I'm not a massive fan of some of the songs sung but I'd much rather that than sit in silence, which is what the vast majority of ground seems to do.

Either sing up and make a difference or quit your moaning.

At plenty of away games thanks.

Including wolves last week.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Jesus Christ, they are a reason to stay away. They sing dull reconstituted Premier/ Euro songs.
The standard Premier/Championship song is cringeworthy, plus the 'Rangers song'.
Even when original, they are embarrassingly non-singagable.
''oh we are blue and white, in the stripes...from Sussex...................yawn yawn ....yawn..........
Yawn.....yawn...............................
Sorry to be negative.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Jesus Christ, they are a reason to stay away. They sing dull reconstituted Premier/ Euro songs.
The standard Premier/Championship song is cringeworthy, plus the 'Rangers song'.
''oh we are blue and white, in the stripes...from Sussex...................yawn yawn ....yawn..........
Sorry to be negative.

On the fence then.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sorry to be negative.

No don't apologise for being negative, I have finally found out the words to one of their songs :thumbsup:

What about the other one that sounds like someone is shouting for the cat to come in, it then suddenly switches to Yankee Doodle.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I watched from the upper west stand yesterday and the drone from the police box was pretty dreadful. Some old boy in front of me was singing solo lots of old 70's songs but it seemed a bit surreal using terms like the Shoreham Road and North Stand Goldstone ground, however he was soon shut up by a bloke with a young son who objected to his abusive language.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
As someone who has sat with, joined in with, and observed from varying distances, I will pass comment on the Police Box Crew today.

From the WSU they were the most consistently heard fans in the ground, they seemed to refuse to join in any song from the central North Stand, they were of no benefit to the overall atmosphere as their constant drone dissuaded others from starting more readily known songs.

And there is the crux. Please do keep singing, but sing songs that EVERYBODY else knows, and join in with others.

Well said.

I'm just above them in the WSU and haven't got a clue what they sing.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton

Come on you boys in stripes

Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white

THEN the Yankee-Doodle singalong.

Or did you mean:

Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-ho...
Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-ho!
BHAFC...
Blue and white army.

No excuses for not joining in now.

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
Sorry to be negative.

can only agree with this.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton

Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white

THEN the Yankee-Doodle singalong.

Or did you mean:

Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-ho...
Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-ho!
BHAFC...
Blue and white army.

No excuses for not joining in now.

Apologies for laughing out loud.

Sorry but If you don't mind I will pass, thanks for putting up the words though.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
No don't apologise for being negative, I have finally found out the words to one of their songs :thumbsup:

What about the other one that sounds like someone is shouting for the cat to come in, it then suddenly switches to Yankee Doodle.

This made me laugh, I know exactly what you mean. Will only be able to think of the guy screaming for his cat when i hear this song now

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
If he (they) objected he (they)should as w*nky plastics should simply stay away - should go and watch the mk dons where they belong and should fell at home.
No loss there. Go and support el trampo's/hobo's (winkelman) plastic, illegal football team at the bletchley plastic stadium with all the other local plastic nonentity chavy mu/arsenal/chelsea/spurs fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports