North Stand judgement

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Teflon; we're all made of Teflon, and do you know the absolute best, greatest, most enjoyable part? We have a better time at the game than all of the 'haters' combined, multiplied by a thousand and rolled in honey. We have more fun than you, and you get embarrassed at the thought of joining in.

We'll have to work on a "Here Kitty Kitty!!" chant (for those of you old enough to remember the Bruce Forsyth catchphrase).

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton

Come on you boys in stripes

Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white
Sussex blue and white

With advance apologies for more negativity, the problem with this chant is that it is just too stilted/slow and isn't 'catchy' so you're only ever going to have a small pocket of fans singing it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Teflon; we're all made of Teflon, and do you know the absolute best, greatest, most enjoyable part? We have a better time at the game than all of the 'haters' combined, multiplied by a thousand and rolled in honey. We have more fun than you, and you get embarrassed at the thought of joining in.

We'll have to work on a "Here Kitty Kitty!!" chant (for those of you old enough to remember the Bruce Forsyth catchphrase).

is this something for another thread? :D

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
As I've said before, it's good to have fans that chant and sing songs, but what they sing is so cringeworthy! It's only anti-Palace, or anti-other clubs, or booing our own boss, or abusing Glenn Murray. I just find it all a bit infantile.

I admire their willingness to sing a lot, but I'd appreciate more pro-Brighton songs over anti-[insert club]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

I'm guessing you've already sung "No-one likes us, We don't care"...? It would be great to hear this more regularly.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Any ideas what are acceptable chants, so far all have been dissed, and would the moaners join in anyway.

No disrespect Soulman but how long have you been going? these new songs have recently appeared .

I'm sure you have been going for ages just like myself , do you really need a list?

I'm sure some of the older fans would join in if the older /traditional songs were sung.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I sing shout scream on away days.
In the East Upper I have to calm it---------a bit.
When 1-0 down and about to let Glenn have another late Christmas present, the crew went into Tony Blooms blue and white army.
I'm sure even our Tony had to be held back from swan diving into the West Lower.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I always join in, even with the ones I moan about. Do you?

I have not moaned, see my previous posts. I do join in, especially away when it seems that good or bad chants get the fans singing.
Just seems to me that every chant/song has been moaned about.......until other songs emerge, and the moaners either start these "brilliant" songs, or at least get off the backs of those that do make an effort, i will just join in with those sung at the moment.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No disrespect Soulman but how long have you been going? these new songs have recently appeared .

I'm sure you have been going for ages just like myself , do you really need a list?

I'm sure some of the older fans would join in if the older /traditional songs were sung.

I was being sort of sarcastic really, as if to say "what songs are acceptable" seems none are to some.
It comes to something when i look forward more to the away games than home for atmosphere and "support".

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was being sort of sarcastic really, as if to say "what songs are acceptable" seems none are to some.
It comes to something when i look forward more to the away games than home for atmosphere and "support".

Agree on the away support, im looking forward to next Saturday at Brentford, and Charlton the following weekend.

I am interested to see how many fans will join in with that ' Yankee Doodle ' song, hand on heart Soulman do you really like that song?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports