Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone to Cardiff - ** Confirmed **

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Stating the bleeding obvious but i reckon we will see at least two walloping signings by Friday night !!
My bet is Beckford and Orlandi

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
The mac can't magically increase the clarity and amount of pixels, that img is what it is no matter what operating system you use!

This is awful news and is now starting to sink in. Looks like we've seen him in the stripes for the last time..

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Apparently tomorrows back page in their local rag.
If you have a Mac you can zoom in and read it if not, get one.

A1fjKijCAAEsISn.jpg:large

[CTRL] & [+] works very well for those who aren't scared of computers and have to have them sterilised and wrapped up in a shiny bow.

Edit - beaten to that hands down. No hardware or OS will stop me wandering off for a cuppa partway through something.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Orlandi is not a walloping signing,he's a massive massive risk,getting worried about injury prone players now if he joins.

So is Buckley, so is Vicente. Football is about risks, we could blow our budget on a player who then does their cruciate in his fist game. Let's see him for a bit first eh ? I am sure Mr Poyet and Medical team are a bit wiser than a bunch of geeks on a message board

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
So is Buckley, so is Vicente. Football is about risks, we could blow our budget on a player who then does their cruciate in his fist game. Let's see him for a bit first eh ? I am sure Mr Poyet and Medical team are a bit wiser than a bunch of geeks on a message board

I bet our club doctor has a Mac.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Looks like we might need to sign another doctor now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you have a Mac you can zoom in and read it if not, get one.
I can zoom in fine with Win 7 thanks.

EDIT
Edit - beaten to that hands down. No hardware or OS will stop me wandering off for a cuppa partway through something.
Not beaten to it by as much as me

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here