Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone to Cardiff - ** Confirmed **

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good Luck Nooney.

I'll always remember 'that pass' for Buckley's winner.

Seemed to be a top bloke, with his feet still on the ground, as is often the way when someone comes late into professional football, rather than through the Youth system.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
just seen this on CCFC official site "fter impressing with the Pilgrims he was recruited by nearby Brighton in January 2011, where he spent eighteen months prior to today's transfer." nearby, fk me with that geography I am surprised they get to away games!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So is Buckley, so is Vicente. Football is about risks, we could blow our budget on a player who then does their cruciate in his fist game. Let's see him for a bit first eh ? I am sure Mr Poyet and Medical team are a bit wiser than a bunch of geeks on a message board
24 starts in 5 years states its a ridiculous risk,why take risks like this unless it's pay as you play.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
24 starts in 5 years states its a ridiculous risk,why take risks like this unless it's pay as you play.

I am sure our medical and coaching team are better placed to make a decision than someone who has looked at Wikipedia.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Is anyone that unhappy hes gone? Im just glad we got a decent fee for him, over the odds imo

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Gus wants a team of Spanish speakers so he can then demand a pay rise and Bloom will be stuck, as no one else will be able to manage us.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Craig Noone ‏@craignoone
The last 24hours I've been rushing round but now its all done i can relax and tweet wanna say a big thankyou to everyone at #BHAFC... ..I've loved every minute of my time there and the players, staff, fans, the people of Brighton and obviously Nandos. Ill miss a lot...

Best of luck to him.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
What a crazy bunch of people we have on here. ...I'm not Delighted that we got a measly £1 Million for noone.

He won't be replaced with anyone better for that kind of money, It's too late anyway according Gus's Burnley conference interview which he hinted as much.

I'm gutted. Excellent first team player lost with no replacement

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What a crazy bunch of people we have on here. ...I'm not Delighted that we got a measly £1 Million for noone.

He won't be replaced with anyone better for that kind of money, It's too late anyway according Gus's Burnley conference interview which he hinted as much.

I'm gutted. Excellent first team player lost with no replacement

Its more than £1m.
Orlandi.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Its more than £1m.
Orlandi.

I also follow Spurs very closely, And I can tell you now that David bentley would like Craig noone's talent, yet Spurs paid £15M for that muppet, So I think even £1.4M or whatever is a very very cheap givaway.

As for Orlandi

Many Swansea members on there forum are offering to give him a lift down here!.. :-(

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
0,,10335~11172934,00.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here