Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nomination For Nob Of The Day.................

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
The woman at Brighton station with her 1901 pass on a lanyard demanding she could travel free as she was in the 1901 club.

What the hell is it with people today who think they have the right to travel on the trains for nothing.

FFS

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

No doubt the same ignorant cow that was causing chaos outside the family bar with her 1901 pass.

GeorgeBTN

Sep 1, 2013
I did think that if you were a member of the 1901 Club train travel was included. In the first season we were given a book of train tickets to use on match days. I think this women was correct in saying that she could travel on the train using her pass on her lanyard.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Range Rover drivers are fine as are Merc drivers. The most up their own *rse drivers own either BMW's or Audis. Audi owners have recently taken over the mantle from BMW drivers.
The reason being they are uptight because they can't afford the step up to Mercs.
Pathetic isn't it, but that doesn't excuse them from being inconsiderate, ignorant w*nky road users.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
BMW's are like farts.
Sooner or later every arse gets one.

I'd heard that BMW owners often have pet names for their cars [don't all girls].
Anyway, the survey revealed that the most popular nickname they give their beamer is "clitoris"

And the reason why?

Coz every c unts got one ....

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I did think that if you were a member of the 1901 Club train travel was included. In the first season we were given a book of train tickets to use on match days. I think this women was correct in saying that she could travel on the train using her pass on her lanyard.

Not for cup games

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Not for cup games

Why though, all cup games are included in 1901 so why not the travel? Cup matches are cheaper to season ticket holders etc. Personally wouldn't cause a fuss myself but can see the woman's point. And I've got a Merc lol

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The idiot Argus writer who blamed a landslip at Crowborough for delays on the Brighton to London line. Maybe one day ...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
OOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I drive a BMW,5 series 2.5 Litre,Petrol,Auto,touring(that's Estate for you plebs) but I left it at home and got a Coach.BUT I DO THINK MY COACH SHOULD HAVE RIGHT OF WAY.

It's odd that the BMW mentality travels to Malta too. Most BMW drivers here are richardheads. :)

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
I'd heard that BMW owners often have pet names for their cars [don't all girls].
Anyway, the survey revealed that the most popular nickname they give their beamer is "clitoris"

And the reason why?

Coz every c unts got one ....

Surely that is Renault owners, Clio's being bits of a C...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here