Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nomination For Nob Of The Day.................

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
So is it a mentality that comes with being a BMW driver. That you automatically think you own the road? :p

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Whoever was supposed to be organising the exodus of the Bridge carpark. Shambolic free for all as usual, with BMW drivers thinking they have right of way as usual.

Speaking on behalf of BMW drivers, we get a lot of unjustified bad press.
If you other plebs showed some respect and accepted that we should have the right of way there would be far less antagonism on the roads.

Know your place .... :wink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Cheeky bugger.

The A3 has the same MQB Platform (bulk of engine) as the Golf, Leon and Octavia (and TT), Aside from that, they're entirely different cars.
I'm not going to lie, you have offended me slightly this evening.

Don't be offended....I have a bmw116 d sport. Very, very quick car but shitehouse in ice or snow as it has rear wheel drive. Won't get another one!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Don't be offended....I have a bmw116 d sport. Very, very quick car but shitehouse in ice or snow as it has rear wheel drive. Won't get another one!

Haha, was only joking.
The 116 D was second on my list before I got the A3, I really did consider it but found a better deal on mine at the time.
A lot of people don't like the shape of the 1 series but I love them. Lovely looking cars.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
And back to the thread the winner of 'nob of the day' is Nigel Adkins. Why can't he ever just say they were beaten by the better team!! :tosser:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
:whistle: I Nominate midget gem...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Speaking on behalf of BMW drivers, we get a lot of unjustified bad press.
If you other plebs showed some respect and accepted that we should have the right of way there would be far less antagonism on the roads.

Know your place .... :wink:

BMW drivers, please don't make me laugh.
Feel free to move aside for my Audi, thanks.

:wave:

Errr, excuse me, know your place with your chav vehicles, well behind my Merc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here