Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nomination For Nob Of The Day.................

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Don't be offended....I have a bmw116 d sport. Very, very quick car but shitehouse in ice or snow as it has rear wheel drive. Won't get another one!

Winter tyres make rear wheel drive absolutely fine in winter.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Ooooh, i bet she was screaming for a policeman!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The half dozen Bristol Rovers fans in the club shop have to be contenders. Top comments such as:

"Thought this lot were supposed to be a Championship outfit, what a joke, Mickey Mouse outfit"

"If this delay happened at Rovers we'd tear the f'ing stadium down"

" no wonder Poyet f'd off, this place is a joke"

Hope you enjoyed your day chaps.

Spoke to a couple of Rovers fans on the train back to Brighton,cracking blokes who has nothing but praise for the stadium.

deckchair

Jan 23, 2009
they were getting refunds on the park and ride bus as well, poor things cant afford £4 .are the cup games included in their season tickets as well? do they get refunds if we have no home cup games?!

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I'm still stuck in the car park in my Kia Ceed!! Some bloke on a push bike is laughing at me! I don't get it!!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I feel that i have to defend BMW drivers here. In my experience, series 6 & 7 drivers don't seem to have a wanker ratio much higher than normal cars. It tends to be X5, X6 (the ugliest car on the road) and 3 series that are really bad, with 3 series cars over 7 years old having a wanker percentage ratio in the high 90s.

There, that's a bit more balanced :smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BMW's are like farts.
Sooner or later every arse gets one.

Difference between a hedgehog and BMW drivers? Hedgehogs have their pricks on the outside...

although it's driver's of enormous brick shaped **** off Range Rovers who are the most arrogant on the roads IMO.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If you really want other car owners to give way for you, get an 'old' Mini. Everyone always goes - "ahhhh look at the cute little Mini" and lets you in.

Have you ever thought that they might be saying, "Look at the cute little lady"

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Mercs don't seem to have indicators either, and apparently, similarly to BMWs they have to completely cut you up on a roundabout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here