No wonder this country is skint...................

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fair enough maybe you should come down this way, hundreds of them and last year three single Mums all from E. Europe all have free education for their kids and NHS also they were housed, I've never been unemployed and never been housed by council rented privatesince forever, also rude dirty pikey looking ones always hanging around in large groups, rude theiving #### should allow them in imho, and as for my comment about England apart from NHS we have nothing to be proud of and no identity, if it wasn't for watching the Albion England would be last place on earth I'd want to live let alone be proud of, not ranting or meaning offense just being honest

So go and live somewhere else. One of the benefits of the European Union is that you can move freely within it and go and live and work anywhere you like.

Dandyman

In London village.
Had Labour not screwed up the British economy all by themselves, the UK could probably have withstood the global financial crisis. John Major left our economy in the healthiest position for decades and along comes Gordon, rubbing his hands with glee, and sold the country. When the global financial crisis came upon us, we could not deal with it, and still can't. The country is top-heavy with State employees all out to preserve their own management jobs, while cutting front-line jobs. The benefits system is such that we pay out more in benefits than we receive in taxation, partly as a result of the minimum wage, partly as a result of immigrants receiving housing and benefits long-term, partly as a result of Labour's encouraged culture of the State paying lazy people NOT to go out to work and partly as a result of young girls getting pregnant so they can leave home and have the State house them and pay for their children. Add to that the number of British companies now owned by those from foreign countries (including airports and electricity) and an excess of foreign workers who send their wages home, with the result that billions have been pouring out of this country in the last decade or so. The present Government has been left trying to work with its hands tied behind its back. Making that worse, is the fact that the coalition don't actually agree on what is to be done, so nothing much is done, except U-turn after U-turn. We actually need an emergency all-party Government, where party zealotry plays no part, but where the aim is to turn this country's fortunes around to prevent it from crashing headlong into third-world status, which is where it is heading at the moment.

And for those wondering whatever happened to Evita Peron...

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Sad attitude

I have come across a few second generation Poles
tribute to our Polish Comrades in Arms

and have worked with people from a number of Eastern European countries. I don't think I have met a bad one yet.

Well I have met a lot of Eastern Europeans through work and its 50/50 between genuine workers and scumbags.

Just wait until september when Romania and Bulgaria get accession to free movement and see how many gypsies and benefit migrants we get - I'm sorry but its not being racist or reading the Daily Mail as some say its being a realist.

The Romanian government cant fuckin wait to get rid of their shit

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There seems to be so many people on here who are unhappy with the UK government's immigration policy/membership of the EU (It is probably best to ingore those who hate/despise the Eastern Europeans who take advantage of them). Why are there not protests on the streets or organized campaign's to change it? Is it a wide spread feeling across the UK or just on NSC.

It seems weird to me that the Tory government aren't all over this shit and closing the gaps to keep johnny Foreigner out.

Or do they all hate protesters as well?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
There seems to be so many people on here who are unhappy with the UK government's immigration policy/membership of the EU (It is probably best to ingore those who hate/despise the Eastern Europeans who take advantage of them). Why are there not protests on the streets or organized campaign's to change it? Is it a wide spread feeling across the UK or just on NSC.

It seems weird to me that the Tory government aren't all over this shit and closing the gaps to keep johnny Foreigner out.

Not quite that simple. The tories are realising that a lots f***ed up because of the EU and an exit stratergy will take time to engineer.

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite that simple. The tories are realising that a lots f***ed up because of the EU and an exit stratergy will take time to engineer.

- - - Updated - - -

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I am so full of admiration for those who come over here and make a go of things.

Just look around Western Road at all those hard working African types, out with their trolleys selling bags, scarves, toys, phone cases, whatever. They haven't hung around on benefit. oh no, they are out there, earning a living and paying in taxes to help support our workshy scroungers.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
My god!!!! This is like a potted condensed version of 5 years worth of Daily Mail editions. This is the most one eyed and blinkered post I have ever read on NSC..........that takes some doing. As is suggested in the next post there is far to much stuff in your paragraph to even being addressing it (an exercise that i think would be entirely futile). I do love the fact that both sides of the political divide blame the other for the countries ills be it labour voters blaming Maggies epic run in charge or Tories blaming Tony's, either way they are both drinking from the same dog bowl.

Well, I've been abroad until recently so the Daily Mail wasn't much in my reading pile. Of course both sides of the political divide blame the other. That's what politics is all about - they rarely see eye-to-eye. Proud to say I never voted for Maggie and I always said it would take a generation before people realised the damage she did to this country. No wonder Grantham won't raise a statue to her.

What's all this double-posting malarky?

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Might be a big IF for you marra, seeing as you haven't got a scooby who I am but to me it's what I do. You know cock all about me except I was in a film 2 years ago that you forget the name of. We all happen to know that you are a bigoted, failed soldier with a failed marriage a poor grasp on economics who sits around all day losing other people's money and skimming off the profits while coming on here, getting everything wrong and obsessing over someone you have never met. That is all I have to say on the matter.
Calm down nibble , you really have got a nasty habit of getting personal havent you, maybe its a result of your alcoholic father beating you as child ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Calm down nibble , you really have got a nasty habit of getting personal havent you, maybe its a result of your alcoholic father beating you as child ?

Leave it out you two. Have a fight or a cuddle, What ever it is you need to do to release the testosterone tension but either way do it in private.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Might be a big IF for you marra, seeing as you haven't got a scooby who I am but to me it's what I do. You know cock all about me except I was in a film 2 years ago that you forget the name of. We all happen to know that you are a bigoted, failed soldier with a failed marriage a poor grasp on economics who sits around all day losing other people's money and skimming off the profits while coming on here, getting everything wrong and obsessing over someone you have never met. That is all I have to say on the matter.
So has everyone else forgotten what the documentary was called , successful actor my arse, you've admitted on here before that you have to supplement your "earnings" by doing office cleaning :lolol:

- - - Updated - - -

So go and live somewhere else. One of the benefits of the European Union is that you can move freely within it and go and live and work anywhere you like.
Why the f*** should he have to ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So has everyone else forgotten what the documentary was called , successful actor my arse, you've admitted on here before that you have to supplement your "earnings" by doing office cleaning :lolol:

- - - Updated - - -

Why the f*** should he have to ?

because he is not happy where he lives. I didn't say he had to! I just don't understand why someone would stay somewhere they hate so much.

You must earn good money in the city, why don't you move out of the place you live as you seem to hate it so much? I hear leafy Sussex is nice :p

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
because he is not happy where he lives. I didn't say he had to! I just don't understand why someone would stay somewhere they hate so much.

You must earn good money in the city, why don't you move out of the place you live as you seem to hate it so much? I hear leafy Sussex is nice :p
i do live in leafy sussex.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
the last time i lived in central london was 2010, i've been shuttling between sussex and london for most of my life.

Bloody hell, you do a lot of moaning about the immigrants in central London for someone who lives in Haywards Heath. I assumed you lived there.

D

Deleted member 22389

They are part of the reason i live in haywards heath.

Bushy your not the only one who says it. Quite a few Londoners have moved down to Peacehaven. They all say the same things, too busy and too many immigrants are the reasons they cleared off. I'm also glad I don't live in Luton full time either. Sussex is paradise.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bushy your not the only one who says it. Quite a few Londoners have moved down to Peacehaven. They all say the same things, too busy and too many immigrants are the reasons they cleared off. I'm also glad I don't live in Luton full time either. Sussex is paradise.
I know mate , I cant understand why so many people slate haywards heath, love the place , I wonder if the Luton or millwall fans forums are as overwhelmingly in love with the wonderful multicultural melting pots that they live in as people down here, somehow I dont think those that live on the "frontline" as it were share such tolerant views as those that only see it from a distance.

D

Deleted member 22389

I know mate , I cant understand why so many people slate haywards heath, love the place .

People don't know how lucky they are to have space down here and most importantly fresh air.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports