Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No wonder this country is skint...................

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
fuckingjoke.jpg what a joke .............

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
14 pages.

12 of them, the same old drivel between [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I personally think the country has such a big budget deficit because of inefficiency in the supply-side and excessive spending by the previous administration while not foreseeing a world recession.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
FRED[B said:
BINFEST[/B];5495058]View attachment 39330 what a joke .............

Dear oh dear.
It works both ways -- British expats claim benefits in other countries when they move abroad.
Workpermit.com - Immigration - European Union - Social security and taxes

and there are plenty of guides for Brits who want to claim these benefits when they do
http://www.expatfocus.com/expatriate-spain-social-security

I lived and worked in Germany for a few years and my daughter was born there. We got Kindergeld (the equivalent of Child Benefit) and the equivalent of maternity benefits. They didn't have a problem with it, and nor did we.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Its the cost of our Colonial past.
I've never , ever bought that argument or understood why people try to peddle it,sure , we had a colonial past, they couldn't wait to get rid of us and british rule, and in the main , once we went, the places generally went to ratshit, now they all want to come here and be under british rule again, tough shit i'd say, but not the powers that be, after all its only the people who benefitted least of all from our "colonial past " that will suffer.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Oh great another simple isn't everything shit thread.

Let's not imagine any of the following;

1 This booklet covers UK citizens coming back to the UK after living abroad.
2 It makes clear what you are NOT entitled to claim as well as what you are entitled to claim.
3 Brits living abroad never claim any benefits in the country they live in.

Just for balance sake I did notice that child benefit is paid in this country, where the children live outside the UK. The numbers involved were not really that significant, but it is surprising that this is allowed to continue.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Being in the building game myself I used to be bitter about the poles, I soon realized they weren't going away so I changed tactics and now employ them to make me a shed load of cash you have to adjust and move on.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If I move to Germany to work or chill then fine. I wouldn't move there to claim benefits. If I lost the job or couldn't afford to stay I would come home. I completely agree with giving free healthcare, schooling etc. to foreign workers and their families......... but not benefits or free housing. Just my opinion :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here