The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So you are seriously trying to tell me that your win at Cardiff was convincing?

Gus has given the players the green light to win ugly. 3 points is still 3 points if we play good or if we play brilliant.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
We do not seem capable of scoring more than 1 goal in a game, how the f*** are we going to reach the playoffs let alone win them,get real, please

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Maybe by keep scoring 1 and not conceding at the other end helps
Chelsea won a league title winning 1-0s

George Grahams Arsenal won a title on 0-0s!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To those who think we are going to slip out of the play-offs I truly think you are wrong and I am far from confident of anything when it comes to the Palace.
Also you lot seem to be overly confident!
I don't think you'll slip up either. I don't think we're that confident here, but we have made it into the play-off places which gives us hope.

Funny though how you always have an excuse at the ready, who's fault is it you had ten men?
Dunk's. Whose fault is it you got a corner that you scored from - the refs. It's not like we think we should have won that day, but things didn't go our way, that's life.
your last two wins have hardly been convincing have they, excuses count for nothing. Results DO.
No they haven't been convincing, but like you say, results count, and we've got 3 wins and a draw in our last 4 games, so it's looking decent.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We do not seem capable of scoring more than 1 goal in a game, how the f*** are we going to reach the playoffs let alone win them,get real, please
That makes no sense. You're judging how many goals we score by the results we've had that have put us in the playoff places :shrug: Clearly the number of goals we score is enough to reach the playoffs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think you'll slip up either. I don't think we're that confident here, but we have made it into the play-off places which gives us hope.

Dunk's. Whose fault is it you got a corner that you scored from - the refs. It's not like we think we should have won that day, but things didn't go our way, that's life.
No they haven't been convincing, but like you say, results count, and we've got 3 wins and a draw in our last 4 games, so it's looking decent.

Not. Forgetting the scum broke Orland's ribs that day.
I don't mind how we win, convincingly or not. 3 points is 3 points.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Which stripey Nigel was it on here on Monday who told us it was about to be a 12 point gap after the Tuesday games were played and that we should then mind the gap? Has he come back yet?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Which stripey Nigel was it on here on Monday who told us it was about to be a 12 point gap after the Tuesday games were played and that we should then mind the gap? Has he come back yet?

Who? Glenn-Murray? He never comes on here after a loss.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Just to clarify-Someone mentioned we were beaten by Sheffield Wednesday today and I said it could have been worse we could have been beaten 3-1, lots of you seem to think I was on about when we played yourselves, anyone would think you were all still haunted by that :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just to clarify-Someone mentioned we were beaten by Sheffield Wednesday today and I said it could have been worse we could have been beaten 3-1, lots of you seem to think I was on about when we played yourselves
By 'lots', do you mean 1 (post #31)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports