No VERMIN on NSC tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Leicester can be caught so maybe us and Forest could get 5th & 6th with Leicester & boro missing out

Leicester have 2 games in hand over Palace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
dont mean much unless u win them

If they do Palace could be out of the play offs by the end of the season , THE SCUM have to play Derby , Hull and Leeds in their next 3 matches

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My favourite of all the rich pickings on the BBS this evening:

Dobbie didn't seem to have his heart in it

Let's hope they stump up the cash before they get any wiser!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This cheeky little BBS gem also caught my eye:

I like Holloway but people need to admit his tactically he is very poor, it's basically go out and score 1 more than the other team, which clearly doesn't work away from home.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The scum haven't won away since early November so todays result is no surprise - they are shit on the travels.

What with England winning the Rugby & Cricket and results in our div it's a real pIss up night :cheers:

Is the home league attendance up to date or are Palace catching us up ?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Vermin, you blokes have such a way with words. By all rights we shouldnt have lost today against them but the result does not lie, then again it could have been worse it could have been 3-1. To those who think we are going to slip out of the play-offs I truly think you are wrong and I am far from confident of anything when it comes to the Palace.
Also you lot seem to be overly confident!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
ahhhh, theres one of those stripey nigels now :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vermin, you blokes have such a way with words. By all rights we shouldnt have lost today against them but the result does not lie, then again it could have been worse it could have been 3-1. To those who think we are going to slip out of the play-offs I truly think you are wrong and I am far from confident of anything when it comes to the Palace.

We had to play for 70 minutes with 10 men , what is your excuse ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Doesn't this thread spell out how much people on NSC need Palace fans on here? Starting a thread about Palace fans surely shows an obsession?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Best get used to it sunshine....all that talk of last week...won't be long now and u really will be sobbing in ya hanky

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Best get used to it sunshine....all that talk of last week...won't be long now and u really will be sobbing in ya hanky

Do people really take football that seriously?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
We had to play for 70 minutes with 10 men , what is your excuse ?

They scored and we never, no excuses.
Funny though how you always have an excuse at the ready, who's fault is it you had ten men? your last two wins have hardly been convincing have they, excuses count for nothing. Results DO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports