Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No VERMIN on NSC tonight

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm not going to start gloating myself but it's very very quiet on here tonight ,last week after a 4-1 win they were very very noisy

SHAME

6 points behind now with a game in hand :cheers:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Indeed we just need to stick to what we do and forget the others till we are right onto them

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
But for their home form they would be having a very average season. No denying they have been the business at home but away they can't seem to match it, no Man Utd loan player today either. Derby away up next for them and we have Hudds at home so could be a 3 point gap come next week.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But for their home form they would be having a very average season. No denying they have been the business at home but away they can't seem to match it, no Man Utd loan player today either. Derby away up next for them and we have Hudds at home so could be a 3 point gap come next week.

Forest are the team to watch out of the pack

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
IMO they are a more effective unit then us overall and will finish above us, but at least the fact they are catchable makes the upcoming games particularly exciting.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think Leicester can be caught so maybe us and Forest could get 5th & 6th with Leicester & boro missing out

Well i agree with leicester..mentioned that to rugrat the other day...they are a bit too reliant on Nugent/Woods and those 2 were due to run into a dry spell...looking forward to the home match with them

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
And if Murray was injured or suspended, do you still think they'd be the better team?

Not at all, they have good players playing in a system that suits them and Murray is pivotal to that. If they lost him they would be f***ed. I think we have the better overall squad but Bollasie, Zaha and Murray are incredibly effective, that's now supplemented by Dobbie of course.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm not going to start gloating myself but it's very very quiet on here tonight ,last week after a 4-1 win they were very very noisy

SHAME

6 points behind now with a game in hand :cheers:

I was just thinking about what you said re last week...weren't they going on about the need to watch FLS as they had done so well...hmm...wonder if they will be doing the same tonight...roll on 3 weeks tomorrow

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not at all, they have good players playing in a system that suits them and Murray is pivotal to that. If they lost him they would be f***ed. I think we have the better overall squad but Bollasie, Zaha and Murray are incredibly effective, that's now supplemented by Dobbie of course.

Agreed, let's just hope Murray has a little accident sooner or later.......:guns:

He is due a couple of games off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agreed, let's just hope Murray has a little accident sooner or later.......:guns:

He is due a couple of games off.
He got a yellow today which I think makes 8.

The scum haven't won away since early November so todays result is no surprise - they are shit on the travels.

What with England winning the Rugby & Cricket and results in our div it's a real pIss up night :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here