Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No playoffs, this year..?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This reminds me of a thread in 2004 which said that we should write the season off now (Jan).

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Season over - we have to score goals Oscar, you dope. Thought we were defensive under Poyet, when was the last time we scored more than one league goal in a game?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Season over - we have to score goals Oscar, you dope. Thought we were defensive under Poyet, when was the last time we scored more than one league goal in a game?

Away to Charlton.

We still lost though!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
2 league goals in our last 4 league games (before today) in 2014.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
It's over for this season, haven't the players. We'll lose the cup game with Hull also as Garcia will play a weakened side.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
There are a good number of teams who are stronger than us this year. We are about where we belong, and considering the injuries Oscar has done well. I'd be happy to see his contract extended as the club looks to the longer term.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Last season we hit the heights against teams like Sheff We'd and Barnsley at home but we haven't got anywhere near that sort of performance this season.
It's going to be sit tight and wait till next season now. I still don't know about Oscar Garcia....... When he has a fair crack at it with a full squad and maybe with HIS summer signings then we can judge him.

Till then we still have drink and drugs don't we.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Last season we hit the heights against teams like Sheff We'd and Barnsley at home but we haven't got anywhere near that sort of performance this season.
It's going to be sit tight and wait till next season now. I still don't know about Oscar Garcia....... When he has a fair crack at it with a full squad and maybe with HIS summer signings then we can judge him.

Till then we still have drink and drugs don't we.

I agree, although the irony is how some folk are finding it hard to make a sober assessment at the moment !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's over for this season, haven't the players. We'll lose the cup game with Hull also as Garcia will play a weakened side.

There is no need to play a weakened side in that game now though is there. Let's go for it, get a plum home draw in the quarters and have a Wembley day out. If someone can let Oscar know, I would appreciate it... Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here