Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No fence - good performance or not?

Did we play well or bad?

• Well

Votes: 236 77.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 70 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Outrageous that a team can play that well and not win. We're like the complete opposite of those ugly long ball teams of the late 80s and early 90s. They were all about results at the expense of any kind of attractive football, we seem to be taking an alternative view :lolol:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I absolutely love watching us but I have never ever ever been so frustrated at the same time :shrug:

I absolutely love what Potter is doing here, anyone who can blame him for our lack of goals astounds me. Fantastic manager imo :shrug:

This. Potter deserves better than some of these players.

Sadly predictable at the mass hysteria from some tonight, even though a draw is not a bad result.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I absolutely love watching us but I have never ever ever been so frustrated at the same time :shrug:

I absolutely love what Potter is doing here, anyone who can blame him for our lack of goals astounds me. Fantastic manager imo :shrug:

I disagree to an extent, Potter is in charge of how we play and dictates the positions and style of play . . . . He's made some players better, but more have got worse.

Potter has a pool of players he cannnot utilise succesfully, that is a failure in his responsibilities and his main objective.

I frmluy believe we have a squad capable of mid table mediocrity.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A very enjoyable game we played some lovely football and Fulham played their part almost winning it at final whistle, if only we could take any one of those chances but then we've been saying the same all season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I disagree to an extent, Potter is in charge of how we play and dictates the positions and style of play . . . . He's made some players better, but more have got worse.

Potter has a pool of players he cannnot utilise succesfully, that is a failure in his responsibilities and his main objective.

I frmluy believe we have a squad capable of mid table mediocrity.

I am confused how the manager can get the blame for players carving out 6 or 7 chances and converting NONE of them. I TOTALLY disagree with you :shrug:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fulham have massively got away with it tonight. Their passing out of defence was atrocious, as bad as I’ve seen any side In the Prem. any half decent Prem side would’ve battered them by 4 or 5.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Finishing is the most difficult part of the game and we did not finish so did not play well. We had one striker on the pitch at the start and he was the only striker on the pitch at the finish. Pretty at times but ineffective.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Go on, you must have felt more frustrated, fighting it out in the bottom league?

No - I don't think so. We were pretty crap then, and we knew we were pretty crap. Now, we're pretty good, and we know we're pretty good. But not getting the results.

That's the frustrating part. I can't remember an Albion team that has been so good and so poor at the same time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Clutching at straws mate, starting threads like this is desperate. :ffsparr:

Mates it’s not!? I just want to know opinion as I genuinely thought we played well...!? Debate it mate don’t mock - we all have different opinions?!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I am confused how the manager can get the blame for players carving out 6 or 7 chances and converting NONE of them. I TOTALLY disagree with you :shrug:

We've been doing the same things for 18 months and getting worse, we've used different 'better' players . . . And we're getting worse. We can't score and we can't win.

The manager can and will get the blame, he's the only one that can do anything about it. He's not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here