Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolo Zaniolo

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Yep, 6 moths ago.

We never took Zaniolo into consideration,” said De Zerbi. “He’s a very strong player and age-wise he’d be eligible to join our side as Brighton look for younger players with high resale value.”

“However, Zaniolo is financially out of reach for us,” he clarified.
Not surprised. Big wages, had a couple of very bad injuries and has a terrible attitude. Doesn't fit our recruitment at all.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Villa have been spending way beyond their means for years and underperforming.

I think they'll have good season this year, which should be expected given how much they've spent in the last few years (including in the championship).
But I hear some people mention they'll be challenging for top 4... No chance.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
29 matches, 7 goals in 2 years. Only played 12 matches for Galatasaray but already looking for his next move? A previous ACL injury in each knee. It's got Villa written all over it, or Spurs.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I see he's caught up in this betting scandal along with Fagioli and Newcastle's Tonali. Perhaps we dodged a bullet if we were ever interested.

Shame for Villa as he's looked good so far.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What a shame, silly boys.

Fagoli is a really decent young player and I used to love watching Zaniolo and was really hoping he was over his injury troubles. Tonali a good young player too but my pre season hot take was that he wouldn’t be a success at Newcastle and they overpaid for him, this won’t help him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here