• No

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 34 16.9%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's going to be the Latvian bloke isn't it?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Wait till Oscar takes over and see him bring in some Spanish flairista from Barcelona B!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
As long as there are no injury concerns

Oh and if he can manage the club when required.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Going by the Fantasy Football points, he was first choice up the 5-2 demolishing by Arsenal in December with McDermott deciding to prefer a tighter system (meaning they still lost but didn't score). While he was in the team he made a few assists but couldn't keep a clean sheet (bar one).
Definitely championship level now. For free, he should be a cheap option.

Aug 23, 2011
i think he's a decent choice if the reason for only playing 17 games last season was tatical and not fitness/injury issues. He played 17 games last season in the premiership so is decent but probably only going to get 1/2 seasons out of him

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
No, would be a massive downgrade from Bridge.

Would rather sign a young prospect if we are going to show that kind of lack of ambition.

Lets be honest, unless we sign Ashley Cole anyone is going to be a downgrade from WB.

I advise you to lower your expectations or you might end up a very unhappy bunny by the start of the season.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Would be a decent signing, I know his uncle pretty well, he is keen to stay in the South East, not as good as Bridge, but not many are, especially those willing to play at Championship level

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Ability and experience, so yes - my concern is that the back 4 we have at present lack pace. I would like to see one younger player in the line up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm concerned that Reading released Shorey a full 2 weeks before they signed Bridge. This suggests they thought Shorey wouldn't be good enough for a promotion push in the Championship well before they knew they had a chance of getting Wayne.

I would feel underwhelmed with swapping Bridge for Shorey.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm concerned that Reading released Shorey a full 2 weeks before they signed Bridge. This suggests they thought Shorey wouldn't be good enough for a promotion push in the Championship well before they knew they had a chance of getting Wayne.

I would feel underwhelmed with swapping Bridge for Shorey.

Bridge was only ever on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here