Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I admit it , at the begining of the season i said to a few people i think forster has past it at this level but he's proven me wrong scored 7 goals in 8 games , forster is god :)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i remember a thread/poll on who would be our top scorer at start of the season, so few said Forster it was embarasing. It was a no brainer for me. he is comfortably ourbest player

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How are there still people at the games who pronounce his name Foster?!

The second I hear someone say that is the second I realise their opinion is pointless as they don't even know the name of our best player.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
How are there still people at the games who pronounce his name Foster?!

The second I hear someone say that is the second I realise their opinion is pointless as they don't even know the name of our best player.

Good point well made.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Am i right in saying Forster is leading goalscorer for league one?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Attachments

• LEAGUE ONE.JPG
    LEAGUE ONE.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 439

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Just checked and he is!
Its a pity then that only him and Dickinson have actually hit the back of the onion bag for us this season!

Imagine if a couple of midfielders and a defender or two had pitched in with one or two goals each!!?

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
The bloke is still got it
Keep him fit and we be high mid-table
Love Forster what a true god

Jimmy Grimble

Can someone bounce that thread where people were saying Murray is a better player than Forster? Could do with a laugh.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Forster is a credit to League One and himself, a superb athlete for his advancing years and an intelligence for the game that will surely lead him into coaching and management when he hangs up his boots, hopefully not for a couple of seasons yet though!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Can someone bounce that thread where people were saying Murray is a better player than Forster? Could do with a laugh.

If you mean the one where people were saying it was good odds of 25/1 for Murray to be top scorer in League 1 it's here http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?t=154732

Quite funny reading back through it seeing as loads of people kept saying that Murray isn't injury prone yet he hasn't played a game yet, apart from probably 15 mins, this season, due to injury

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
logan89;3132370 loads of people kept saying that Murray isn't injury prone yet he hasn't played a game yet said:
What is the latest news on his injury and the progress as we need him up front with Forster or at the least he is somebody to come on who just might score a goal to add to Forsters.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Technically it's a close one. I think Murray has more pure talent and ability, but Forster is clearly the more useful and better all round player at the moment. Not really funny, is it?

Now if you were to compare the (750k) Dickinson to Forster, that would be hilarious.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you mean the one where people were saying it was good odds of 25/1 for Murray to be top scorer in League 1 it's here http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?t=154732

Quite funny reading back through it seeing as loads of people kept saying that Murray isn't injury prone yet he hasn't played a game yet, apart from probably 15 mins, this season, due to injury

Definition of injury prone - Someone who is prone to gathering injuries (ie 7 or 8 over the course of a season).

Amount of injuries Murray has had since joining Brighton - Two.

Not hard is it? He's NOT injury prone.

He's had TWO injuries, one stomach, one groin.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Definition of injury prone - Someone who is prone to gathering injuries (ie 7 or 8 over the course of a season).

Amount of injuries Murray has had since joining Brighton - Two.

Not hard is it? He's NOT injury prone.

He's had TWO injuries, one stomach, one groin.

Does this put question marks about the BHA medical team?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does this put question marks about the BHA medical team?

Dear me, we've gone through this.

Once again...

When Russell Slade turned up, he said (and I quote) the medical system at the club was "a bit of a shambles". Murray's original injury (stomach) was not correctly diagnosed and Adams got him to play against Leeds despite clearly not being anywhere near match fit. This aggravated the injury and put him out for a fair while longer.

'Sake.

The last time we saw a fit Murray playing for Brighton he was carrying the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here