Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray 25/1....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There's only 1 Glenn Murray. :thumbsup:

If he stays here, he'll be league top scorer next season, I have faith in our midfield to actual create stuff for him this season. It's funny that he scored so many last season, considering how we were playing and what "supply" he was getting.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
wouldn't put a bet on even if the odds were 1000/1

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington

Be a waste of money, it really is the new fixtures posting odds of our strikers, mostly Murray on being top scorer, when in the last few seasons have we ever had someone anywhere near the top.

Hopefully i'll be proven wrong and Murray will be top scorer with Dickinson 2nd, but i really can't see it happening.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Produce your logans

You wouldn't by any chance post/used to post as Barney did you, just they always came back with such wit as this, that no-one found funny then, and i don't see anyone laughing now. Or is it just one of those jokes that only you (and Barney depending whether it's you or not) find hilarious.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
0 goals pre-season so far, bodes well.

Even 'Barndoor' Davies has got 1 goal, and McLard.

Aye, no goal in 1 and a half game's in which he's had no chances...:tosser:

Got to create your own chances sometimes, i put it down to him being lazy :dunce:

Honestly though, he won't be top goalscorer in our team, let alone the whole division. And there must still be a chance that he may leave us.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I'm not saying he'll be top scorer in the league, far from it, but who do you think is going to beat him just out of our players? I'd say wor Glenn is ODDS ON to be our highest scorer (presuming he plays all season).

Well thats my bloody reason. I think if a decent offer comes from a 'northern' team closer to home he will leave. Last season he was extremely injury prone and i doubt he can stay a whole season fit. There is high competetion for places, everyone seems to have written off Forster, you know our top goalscorer for the last 2 seasons, and i feel he will have a bigger contribution than Murray. And Dickinson i feel will probably score more than Murray anyway.

Is that a/are those good enough reason/reasons for you.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Alright, calm down, I was only asking.

Obviously if he leaves or gets injured he won't be our top scorer, but personally I don't think either of those things will happen. I am a massive fan of Forster, and having spent £300k on Dickinson we won't be sitting him on the bench every week, but if everyone is fit and firing my number one pick would always be Glenn.

I'm afraid i'm one of the fans that is yet to have converted to the Glenn Murray is a football genius crowd. I'm hoping that 2 of our stikers, whether it's him, Forster, Dickinson, Hart...etc, getting a good partnership, scoring goals and staying fit, with good quality subs that can come of the bench and produce something, but like i said i'm a fan that thinks Murray is an average player that has the ability to once every 4 matches produce something good. So i believe Forster, the grafter, will more likely score more but then it's just opinions isn't it. As long as one of them is doing it, in a Brighton shirt, unless we're playing Leicester, than i'm happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here