Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster SIGNS ?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fantastic news, but he'll need some sort of service from the wingers.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hence Cox and Frutos

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fantastic news, but he'll need some sort of service from the wingers.....
Well presuming Whing and Rents are the fullbacks they provide good service, Cox, Reid, Hart, Frutos if he can find any form...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well presuming Whing and Rents are the fullbacks they provide good service, Cox, Reid, Hart, Frutos if he can find any form...

Frutos is the key i think. Cox will be fairly solid i expect, probably from the right. Hammond and Reid can supply him through the middle, but we really could do with a recognised winger in Frutos to find form.

As for Forster, is he a good header of the ball? That is, without using his hand!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Good signing, he's a cracking player, but your team will have to be built around him for it to be successful. He will frustrate you and delight you in equal measures, and he will always be straying offside.
But he will score some decent goals. Especially on the counter attack. He's fast.

thanks for the info - we will play to his strengths I am sure.

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
The Falmer decision does understandably have a bearing on his decision however, if B'ton get Falmer then he will 99.9 % sign

Reading between the lines does this mean the club know the falmer decision

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good signing in quality terms. I think three years is probably too long for a 33-year-old, we never seem to quite get it totally right on these things. I'm sure the defence will be if it had been two years, he wouldn't have come - but we never seem to stand up for ourselves and hold a firm line in negotiations.

But anyway, he's a proven scorer, it could be a great addition and hopefully he'll stay fit and do the business.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Good signing IMHO. But im not sure he is a 20 goal a season man. But to coin an NSC phrase, Could do a job. I think ill give Mr Wilkins the benifit of the doubt on this one. I still think we will be mid table though.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
One goal every 3 games in his career and never red carded:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great signing, I'm happy with that.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not going to get carried away but sounds to me like a decent signing. Hopefully the younger players can also learn from him. Sweet.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Get in , got to be good value for 15 goals. If revell comes on , defence looks ok if hinsh comes back. Bertin please sign up. Couple more players as well and we could be outside bet for P.O

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's not a player that thrives on wing service, he's better going down the centre. Putting the ball in front of him to run onto, and especailly on the counter attack always seemed to work with him. He is a bit greedy though, and won't pass to players in a better position.

A greedy forward who knows where the net is is EXACTLY what we need, a bit of route 1 will be great..won't it???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here