dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Two down, three to go. :ascarf:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Not sure we have found our 20+ goals for the season, but he will be a bloody good asset in bringing experience into the front line where we need it. Bringing on the likes of Gatting and Elder

I've an inkling that Elder may prove to be a revelation if he is given a chance this season. He and Forster would make a very good partnership imho.

:bigwave:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've an inkling that Elder may prove to be a revelation if he is given a chance this season. He and Forster would make a very good partnership imho.

:bigwave:

I've a feeling you could well be proven right.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kitson all over again imo

at least forster is going to get a pre-season under his belt - something that kitson never got the chance to do

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I can't believe that for the first off season in living memory, the club are actually getting organised and signing decent players early on! Well done to Knight and Wilkins for recruiting the likes of Whing and Forster with sufficient time to get a full preseason under their belts. Next season will surely be an improvement.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Fantastic News good Job Wilkins, im over in Australia at the moment and received this news and im delighted, two very good signings by Wilkins as both very experienced and played in the championship for large parts of career, if he stays fit would be a fantastic signing and will be difference between another struggle year and a good year, i think the front two should be if all fit Forster and Revell and then Elder, Savage and Gatting and then Robinson, i hope bertin signs as well but i think he is a class above this league and will go somewhere else, only chance we would have of getting him is if get the yes to Falmer.
Also so happy Kuipers signed and hopefully be given a chance to start this year and not get in a average gk on loan again, and give Sullivan a chance when Kuipers is injuried if not get rid of him, poor lad, i think he seems quite a good gk and have to give him a chance. At least have him as the number 2 all year and then kuipers out do play him.
Much more encouraging looking at our forwards this year, but i think Robinson is going to have another duff year, keeps looking good at times then really dull and poor and sometimes his attitude stinks vs west ham he didnt look interested, worrying as that is big game for him to prove himself, shows a bit about his character, i do believe that he is a winger more and should be played there, id like us to get rid of Frutos a waste of space, like Turienzo was, give up on him and get another winger in, and another central midfielder in, if bertin doesnt sign, then we are sorted i think, good job Wilkins.

Yoda

English & European
Signing wasn't completed until this afternoon. Hull jumped the gun by putting the story out (cheers!).

In answer to the other question: Ask The Club will be back in about a month's time for the new season - but with new rules on NOT asking stupid questions.

Any latest on this Insider?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here