Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What makes me laugh is these muppets are always on the job. Take Das Reich, trying to push people into attending this little goose stepping shin dig. They think their ideas are so right yet barely anyone is interested.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If I saw Nick Griffin and he wasn't on fire, I'd piss on him

Can't be arsed to go to Hastings on the off chance

He's scum

If I saw Nick Griffin and he wasnt on fire I'd set him alight and then stamp it out.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
To be honest, anyone who takes the name of a group who would have slaughtered British civilians if given the chance loses the high ground when it comes to lecturing me on patriotism.

I detest the BNP but they do have a right to hold meetings and if we just let them get on with it I am sure the movement would loose half it's attraction to it's mainly neanderthal membership.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As I recall the last time "Das Reich" marched anywhere it was in the form of an SS Panzer division who in the rush to Normandy after DDay were responsible not only for the slaughter of entire villages worth of women and children, but also the machine gunning of British POW's..nice username mate, and no, I wont be coming on your "Englishness March"

Cock.

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
last time griffin polluted the letters page of the west sussex county times he gave a welsh post office box as his address.

should he not f*** off back home to sheepshagger land and stop interfering in ENGLISH politics?

bloody immigrant

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
last time griffin polluted the letters page of the west sussex county times he gave a welsh post office box as his address.

should he not f*** off back home to sheepshagger land and stop interfering in ENGLISH politics?

bloody immigrant

Ooooh! An 'anti-racist' being ... errr...racist?!!!

And dont come back with some shite that you were being ironic!
:tosser:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am anti the message of the BNP but see that banning Nick Griffin seems to send out the idea that people are genuinely scared of the threat of the BNP doing well in future elections. Maybe it would be better to let him come and spout his bigoted, racist nonsense which would show people that in no way is he or his party a legitimate political option.

Jan 30, 2008
I love the way that Das Reich always chooses to take any comments - no matter how sarcastic - at face value. It's a desparate need to be needed.

And as always - he's contributing massively to a non-football thread but never has anything constructive to say about football.

Seriously, why don't you go and find a Nazi Message Board and chat to your chums in there. People don't like you here - they're just taking the piss. And it seems you'd rather let them do that so that you can get the attention than get no attention at all.
thanks, and ime not taking the piss? and by the way went to the lewes game sat sun, beer , good company ...................nice!

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I am anti the message of the BNP but see that banning Nick Griffin seems to send out the idea that people are genuinely scared of the threat of the BNP doing well in future elections. Maybe it would be better to let him come and spout his bigoted, racist nonsense which would show people that in no way is he or his party a legitimate political option.
i suspect other people on here share my views but are a little bit shy, come forward and speak the word ,we are ALL entitled to our views

Jan 30, 2008
What makes me laugh is these muppets are always on the job. Take Das Reich, trying to push people into attending this little goose stepping shin dig. They think their ideas are so right yet barely anyone is interested.

listen lesbian i am not pushing anything, i have just let people know of a march for the flag taking place in Brighton in april.whats wrong with that .
also i have not been abusive or agressive to anyone about the march what really is you're problem?

Jan 30, 2008
As I recall the last time "Das Reich" marched anywhere it was in the form of an SS Panzer division who in the rush to Normandy after DDay were responsible not only for the slaughter of entire villages worth of women and children, but also the machine gunning of British POW's..nice username mate, and no, I wont be coming on your "Englishness March"

Cock.
wrong, they were stationed in the south of france prior to D day and were delayed by partisan activity and arrived late in the area and were entrapped in the falaise pocket suffering heavy casualties. as for the attrocities those responsible were brought to trial after the war and dealt with.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
wrong, they were stationed in the south of france prior to D day and were delayed by partisan activity and arrived late in the area and were entrapped in the falaise pocket suffering heavy casualties. as for the attrocities those responsible were brought to trial after the war and dealt with.

'Delayed by partisan activity'? Beaten by anti fascists more like! As all the Nazi bastards were.
And so it has been ever since....Lewisham, Hatfield '81, Welling, Waterloo, the list is endless...
I wonder if this pathetic march will be 'delayed by partisan activity' too?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Oh, thats all right then? so the SS Das Reich Division really just need to be loved?

Jan 30, 2008
'Delayed by partisan activity'? Beaten by anti fascists more like! As all the Nazi bastards were.
And so it has been ever since....Lewisham, Hatfield '81, Welling, Waterloo, the list is endless...

its all history, nothing to get upset about

listen lesbian i am not pushing anything, i have just let people know of a march for the flag taking place in Brighton in april.whats wrong with that .
also i have not been abusive or agressive to anyone about the march what really is you're problem?

No, it's a march for your perverted view of what the the flag represents. Not the same thing at all.

Tell me, do you lot still run from Class War and AFA like you used to every time in the 80's?

Jan 30, 2008

wrong, they surrenderd to allied forces at the end of the war and not to a rabble

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Das Reich is revealing himself to be a full on Nazi. Pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports