Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
'Noon Truff, nice to be back, I decided to give NSC a miss for a bit, the moaning was getting to much. Hows life in the netherlands ?

Nice to have you back. GLORIOUSLY sunny here, and an hour closer to beer o'clock than the UK.

Being an IMMIGRANT as I am, it's a tough life spongeing off someone else's country... :clap2:

Jan 30, 2008
True, but I think the irony of you promoting 'Englishness' by extolling the virtues of the symbol of a guy who had probably never heard of England and certainly never set foot in it was what the person who raised the topic was getting at.

Of course, St. George is also the patron saint of Milan and Catalunya (as referenced by the St. George's cross on Barcelona's badge, Milan's badge and Inter's away strip) to name but two, so it's really rather a multi-national, dare I even say multi-cultural, symbol.
thats fine by me, as ive said no pressure lets see how it goes

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Das. Serious questions... When you march what are your banners going to read will it be "Imigrants out" ? Or is it going to be less inflamatory than that?

Also, do you think that there will be trouble on the day? Not saying from the marchers but from people who may well be upset about the march?

I suppose I'm just interested in how it is actually going to look and what your plans are.

Jan 30, 2008
Das. Serious questions... When you march what are your banners going to read will it be "Imigrants out" ? Or is it going to be less inflamatory than that?

Also, do you think that there will be trouble on the day? Not saying from the marchers but from people who may well be upset about the march?

I suppose I'm just interested in how it is actually going to look and what your plans are.
i can give you a phone number, i am not organising anything

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i can give you a phone number, i am not organising anything

It really isn't something I want to attend I was just curious as to what effect you think a march for this cause will have on the public as it makes it's way through town?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nick Griffin is an evil piece of low-IQ racist shit. Fact.

Nick_Griffin_BNP.jpg

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
It really isn't something I want to attend I was just curious as to what effect you think a march for this cause will have on the public as it makes it's way through town?

I'd guess something along the lines of "What on earth are those five retarded weirdos doing shambling along with that childlike banner" would be most peoples immediate reaction.

Dandyman

In London village.
I'd guess something along the lines of "What on earth are those five retarded weirdos doing shambling along with that childlike banner" would be most peoples immediate reaction.

True. It's the dribbling and the weird grunting that gets me. Always sets the hounds off , you know.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
that is pathetic,do you know what concentration camp that is by the way?

If you're talking about the one with the "Arbeit Macht Frei" sign above the entrance, I'm pretty sure it's Auschwitz-Birkenau.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who the F is Nick Griffin?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here