Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
its no good sitting about moaning you have to be seen

Who's sitting around moaning? An advice bureau would be a very focal and helpful service, wouldn't it? Unless you get hundreds and hundreds of people in Brighton marching it's just going to be a rather twee novelty to a fair few shoppers. The marches organised by SchNews and the universities have always appeared to be that to us Brightonians.

Jan 30, 2008
i understand what you are saying but you dont know how many people will be turning out in brighton , are you aware that a march for the flag is held in the midlands and is backed by a local council and attracted up 20.000 people

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
das reich = illiterate facist shit

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Be fair though Dave.

"Rugger bugger, todger tugger" does have kind of a nice ring to it, in a nostalgic sort of way. It transports me right back to my school playground days in the early 70s.

Aaaah, memories...

Jan 30, 2008
Be fair though Dave.

"Rugger bugger, todger tugger" does have kind of a nice ring to it, in a nostalgic sort of way. It transports me right back to my school playground days in the early 70s.

Aaaah, memories...
please.......... i can see gaffer knocking one out while looking at a picture of himself!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
its not that he's popping out of his grave and getting a flight over to gatwick in time to carry the flag

True, but I think the irony of you promoting 'Englishness' by extolling the virtues of the symbol of a guy who had probably never heard of England and certainly never set foot in it was what the person who raised the topic was getting at.

Of course, St. George is also the patron saint of Milan and Catalunya (as referenced by the St. George's cross on Barcelona's badge, Milan's badge and Inter's away strip) to name but two, so it's really rather a multi-national, dare I even say multi-cultural, symbol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here