Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
and no evidence that he is gay

unlike most of the leadership of the bnp.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I love the way that Das Reich always chooses to take any comments - no matter how sarcastic - at face value. It's a desparate need to be needed.

And as always - he's contributing massively to a non-football thread but never has anything constructive to say about football.

Seriously, why don't you go and find a Nazi Message Board and chat to your chums in there. People don't like you here - they're just taking the piss. And it seems you'd rather let them do that so that you can get the attention than get no attention at all.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'll say one thing for the BNP ; they got me & the Mrs up off our arses and voting in the last local elections.

To see the scum come canvassing down our street certainly got me politically engaged.

Was on my way out when I spied the 'foot soldiers' heading my way pushing their illiterature through peoples doors. When the nice man with the big union flag rosette reached my house, I engaged him in the only discourse I felt sure he would understand........

........told him to: "f*** right off and don't even think about polluting my front door with your poison, or I'll stick it where the f***ing sun don't shine !" :rant:

Felt a tad guilty afterwards that I didn't attempt to engage him in some serious political debate.

However, since reading the enthralling posts of those that "want what's best for England " on here, thank heavens any lingering traces of gulit have been removed from my system completely. :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The far right are hilarious aren't there.

Creep out of their holes every now and then, ready for action, taking up arms as if the end of the world is going to happen.

But their international conferences are never little more than a crap village fair in the middle of nowhere.

Absolute cretins.

Of course, St. George is also the patron saint of Milan and Catalunya (as referenced by the St. George's cross on Barcelona's badge, Milan's badge and Inter's away strip) to name but two, so it's really rather a multi-national, dare I even say multi-cultural, symbol.
Sorry to disagree, Frutos, but ...

The red cross on the Milan badge and the Inter strip is the cross of St Ambrose, the patron saint of Milan.

Incidentally, he drove the Arians out of Milan.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If I saw Nick Griffin and he wasn't on fire, I'd piss on him

Can't be arsed to go to Hastings on the off chance

He's scum

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'd laugh my arse off if he was diagnosed with inoperable cancer

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Aren't there nicer places to go than Hastings? If it had been Newhaven, they could have taken a daytrip to France on the ferry.

Quite appropriate really seeing as the victor at the Battle of Hastings was from modern-day France. I'm not sure if Griffin is considering his visit to be all about 'reclaiming Hastings', but for a greater impact he should really wait another 58 years until the Millennial anniversary of the battle.

The only downside of this will be that he'll probably be dead, as undoubtedly will the hopelessly-outdated BNP.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry to disagree, Frutos, but ...

The red cross on the Milan badge and the Inter strip is the cross of St Ambrose, the patron saint of Milan.

Incidentally, he drove the Arians out of Milan.

My apologies, m'lud. :blush:

The thing about Catalunya/Barcelona is definitely right though.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'd love to pop along to Hastings and tell Nick Griffin to push off back to France or whatever other part of England he hangs out in now, but sadly I've got better things to do, like watching documentaries on the life cycle of the fruit fly. It was quite amusing to see, though, that when the BNP's little "bookshop" in Welling came under attack from protesters, the brave boys couldn't run fast enough.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
St George is also the patron saint of...

Amersfoort, Netherlands
Aragon
Beirut, Lebanon
Canada
Cappdocia
Catalonia
Constantinople
Corinthians (Brazilian football team)
England
Ethiopia
Ferrara
Genoa