Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL season 2012

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The new NFL rule that requires all scoring plays to be reviewed by a booth official is rapidly becoming a shambles. The initial worry was that this new rule would delay games, but a bigger problem has now come to light. This Sunday two dodgy touchdowns went unreviewed – including one in the Pats Chargers game. Previously coaches could challenge these calls but under the new rules they are powerless to do so. As it happened this ended up not mattering too much but you could end up having a non-reviewed touchdown in the future which could swing the balance in a game. This cannot be right.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...w-replay-review-rules-are-beco?urn=nfl-wp7408

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So when is our Fantasy League updated.
I got 94 points, which must put me top! :lol:

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
Hello fellow nfl fans, not posted in here yet but thought i should seeing as i joined the fantasy thingy league, I'm a patriots fan. First game I actually sat down and watched properly was a patriots v colts game a couple seasons ago, pats were winning comfortably at HT something like 24-3, but then second half the colts came back and won it with virtually the last play of the game (bloody peyton manning!). Not knowing anything about nfl at the time, i felt sorry for the patriots and they reminded me of how brighton have always been (until recently), they promise so much but then ultimately dissappoint and are quite fond of conceding late goals to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. so thats why i picked the patriots as my team, cos they lost the first game i saw. I've since found out they're actually pretty good, tom brady is some sort of nfl genius.

So when is our Fantasy League updated.
I got 94 points, which must put me top! :lol:

top? i don't think so i have 98 points! :lol:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Looking forward to see how a banged up Vick will play, I cant see him running as much as always!

I hope that Romo plays tomorrow as we need to beat the Redskins

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Packers v Bears on Sunday.
Albion v Palace on Tuesday.

Get in.

I've I'd won the 161 million I'd have gone to both!.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I hope that Romo plays tomorrow as we need to beat the Redskins

Too right!

But it goes further than just Romo being fit, we really need Dez Bryant to play as well. With Austin out, if we lose Bryant as well, then Romo is throwing to Ogletree and Hollie. :eek: It'll be a busy night for Witten.

It's not as if I have any faith in the run game. It would be a great night for Murray to show what he's got.

Jul 7, 2003
Early games today were all fairly tight going towards the end of the final quarter. Shame my banged up Broncos managed another defeat but at least our D looked a lot better than has done recently.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please explain

I was just looking at the scores on nfl.com.
I noticed the Detroit game had gone into OT, I clicked on the score box and it brought up the live feed.

It's not done that for any other game, but I just watched the winning drive, live.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Torrey Smith has had an amazing start tonight. 3 receptions, for 133 yards and 3 TDs. Wow.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
The Bills go 3-0 with a massive win over the Patriots!!!

The result of the third week, bar none. The Bills showing they're for real, I hope - how long's it been since they won three games in a row? And if they're not the most exciting team to watch this season at the moment, I don't know who are. If they can sort out their defence and stop having to come from miles behind they may even make the post-season for the first time in bloody years. Come on the Bills!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here