Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL season 2012

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
The season starts of with a win for me, beating the Titans. Really shouldn't have been so close towards the end but the Jaguars struggled on Offense in the 2nd half as they ran too many times and although it was succesful it was obvious so the Tiatns managed to make a goal line stand stopping MJD and then they got an 80 yarder thanks to Clint Session comletely missing Kenny Britt when it looked harder to miss than hit him!! Kater he said he went for the pick not the hit.

As for the Colts, looks like they're going for Luck with the first pick next season. SUCK FOR LUCK!

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
All about Reggie Bush ;)

+ Even though I'm a Dolphins fan, you have to admire Tom Brady's passing game.
517 yards, big statement. ;)

The 2 TE's are a nightmare for opposing teams, Hernandez is a WR in a TE's body (other than his quickness), Gronkowski has the RedZone ability of Gates but is a better blocker.

I've got them both on my Fantasy team and they're going to combine for 20+ Fantasy PPG.

I cannot wait to get out to Foxborough in early November to see the Giants come to town.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
FANTASY FOOTBALL.

http://www.nfluk.com/

These guys do a simplified version of a Fantasy game, and last year, you could create a friends league, so that you could compete against each other. Unlike the "draft" versions, you get $18m to spend on players each week, and can fully change your team each week. Easy as.

Get signed up, and we'll all see if we can link our teams up.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If anyone does sign up to the NFL UK one, then I've created a Mini League called "The Gus Bus" and the code is TBY-JKY

It looks like you sign up, create your team, and then join a League.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Oh, and don't be put off that you've missed Week 1, as NFLUK didn't get their arses into gear for last week, so it's kicking-off in Week 2.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Waiting to see if Peter King of Sports Illustrated gets it right again. He was right on the money last time predicting a Superbowl between the Packers and the Steelers. This time he’s gone for the Falcons taking down the Chargers.

The Sports Illustrated NFL Preview is always a good read with a lot of detailed scouting reports for every team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If anyone does sign up to the NFL UK one, then I've created a Mini League called "The Gus Bus" and the code is TBY-JKY

It looks like you sign up, create your team, and then join a League.
I'm in, took less than 5 mins.
Well that's my excuse for being cack, and I'm sticking to it.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
lol.

whoever said there is no atmosphere at an nfl game has obviously never tailgated outside one of the old school teams and then watched a bears packers or a jets pats type game. always had more fun at the nfl, you can drink, no little hitler stewards and everyone has been tailgating for the last 5 hours. the football in england? stewards telling you to sit down, shut up, don't breath, no beer, there are loud/better atmospheres at some games same as the nfl. but the nfl is a much better day out than any pro game over here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3zPwosNilU
the 12th man? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLpF0eVSN6E

as da bears this week? the less said the better.

one touchdown, no protection of cutler - sacked 6 times, mike martz and his poxy offensive plays. actually, i am not even going to talk about it. cheesed off.

been keeping tabs on the philadelphia atlanta game, good game. vick injured though which has ruined me in a few fantasy leagues. lucky to take him in the 2nd round in one with jamaal charles in the 1st and now the two of them are on the sidelines and charles probably out for the season.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Jets defence rendered the Jags quarterback Luke McCown useless in yesterday’s 32-3 victory at Meadowlands. How dominating were Gang Green? The Jags, whose only score was Josh Scobee’s field goal, never got into the red zone. Lot of pressure on the Giants tonight in their game against the Rams as they are 0-1 after their loss in Washington. Giants should win as Rams can be exploited on the back end for big plays as the Eagles proved a week ago. It’s the first Monday Night Football appearance for the Rams in 5 years.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Jets defence rendered the Jags quarterback Luke McCown useless in yesterday’s 32-3 victory at Meadowlands. How dominating were Gang Green? The Jags, whose only score was Josh Scobee’s field goal, never got into the red zone. Lot of pressure on the Giants tonight in their game against the Rams as they are 0-1 after their loss in Washington. Giants should win as Rams can be exploited on the back end for big plays as the Eagles proved a week ago. It’s the first Monday Night Football appearance for the Rams in 5 years.

Rams couldn't stop LeSean McCoy in week 1, will the Giants be able to exploit that weakness tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here