Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next seasons kit.

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
I'm new here so hi there.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Just thought as a first post I should tell you something. I have heard from a very reliable source (whom I cannot name, sorry) what the home kit next season is like.

It will be more retro, with the new badge, a white collar, sort of v neck style. It will also be in keeping with the Blue & white stripes, but the blue will be a darker shade of blue than it is now.
:thumbsup:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I'm new here so hi there.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Just thought as a first post I should tell you something. I have heard from a very reliable source (whom I cannot name, sorry) what the home kit next season is like.

It will be more retro, with the new badge, a white collar, sort of v neck style. It will also be in keeping with the Blue & white stripes, but the blue will be a darker shade of blue than it is now.
:thumbsup:

I thought the blue on this years shirt was pretty dark!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've never understood this fascination with 'retro' stuff.

Assuming this has any accuracy to it, why can't we have something modern?

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
I've never understood this fascination with 'retro' stuff.

Assuming this has any accuracy to it, why can't we have something modern?

I guess cause of the badge? Going back to the old style, so in keeping with it?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A shit kit to go with our shit new badge then, I thought this club was looking to the future? Not desperately clinging to the past.

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
mixing old with new...a continuous progression. When the shield was introduced it knocked all the great things we achieved previously.

This new badge in my opinion gives us our heritage back! It's the way it should be...

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
And this is the new kit sponsor!

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,280

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A shit kit to go with our shit new badge then, I thought this club was looking to the future? Not desperately clinging to the past.

I have to say, I don't fully understand this fascination of everything needing to be retro and old school. Wouldn't it of been nicer to start in our new home with a slightly more modern badge and a nice new style kit. Don't get me wrong, I like a little bit of retro here and there but think we should be looking to the future in this instance?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I have to say, I don't fully understand this fascination of everything needing to be retro and old school. Wouldn't it of been nicer to start in our new home with a slightly more modern badge and a nice new style kit. Don't get me wrong, I like a little bit of retro here and there but think we should be looking to the future in this instance?

We have an excellent stadium logo design, I was surprised that our badge didn't go with it, and certainly thought it would at least be 'jazzed up' some how, it's just plain and shite. We don't need a darker blue, it is dark enough, no mention of whether we are going back to even width stripes, and I just hate v-necks.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Well it will be, we have an Amex board member on our board, they sponsor our stadium, why the f*** are they not doing it? We had a great inconic sponsor in SKINT, how have we ended up with a job center?

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Let's see the kit first... sounds really promising too me. It's not just retro to be plainer stripes, it's just a good looking kit (potentially).

It also seems funny that someone with an avatar of Darren Freeman's perm objects to retro, surely that's just a different retro era?

Even "jazzed up" sounds like something from the 80s, which is retro again...

I'd just like it to be simple blue and white stripes, but that's nothing to do with retro.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

you dont like the north stand seagulls, you dont like the new badge, you dont like this currently "fictitious" kit design.....is there ANYTHING about BHA you do like?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here