Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Davis

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Bobby Jenrick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not a great choice politically at the moment. Probably the worst set of politicians in my life time across all the parties

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Starmer. He’ll flounce and say “The public love me!” and to the country he will go. And lose.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If Sajid Javid was speaking honestly in the Commons today then he deserves it on that alone but I fear truth is a scarce commodity with the Tories.

That said I have a feeling Johnson won't go. I think he will call a General Election to try to ride this out in the hope he will get a Mandate from the Electorate instead.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Personally I’d form a rock/prog party, with Ritchie Blackmore as overlord, with Rick Wakeman as deputy. I’d exhume Lemmy as health secretary and find a place like foreign secretary for someone utterly obscure like the Mellotron player from Gracious, Martin Kitkat - who’d also need raising from the dead. I’d also like a place, possibly defence, for Jon Anderson as the person least likely to start a conflict - a global hemp war aside.

Yep, that’s how I’d roll.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Personally I’d form a rock/prog party, with Ritchie Blackmore as overlord, with Rick Wakeman as deputy. I’d exhume Lemmy as health secretary and find a place like foreign secretary for someone utterly obscure like the Mellotron player from Gracious, Martin Kitkat - who’d also need raising from the dead. I’d also like a place, possibly defence, for Jon Anderson as the person least likely to start a conflict - a global hemp war aside.

Sadly, it would probably be a huge improvement :lolol:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Ozzy as p.m.

Couldn’t be any worse that BJ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here