Votes: 107 23.2%
  • Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Our democracy hasn't changed for hundreds of years ? Women getting the vote ?

And how are remainers trying to subvert democracy ? They can't and they haven't.

1) No power other MPs on how they vote on bills in Government.
2) No power on the decision making of a judge re: Boris.

The only reason we haven't left is the Tory party can't decide what leave means. You did to stop blaming others, the Tory party was 1-0 and ****ed it up. They've just sacked the manager. End of story.

You remainers will not win.....:smile: Brighton and Hove is an irrelevant carbuncle on the south coast politically. As I have said previously your tiresome arguments wont convince leavers. We will leave and I hope that grieves you seriously.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Another rude Leaver with no answers - it seems to be a common theme. :)
Rude, too.
Yes, there is a common theme in these debates that remainers have no answers and are rude to the leavers (apparently I am ''obsessed'', ''desperate'', ''scrunching those tissues'', ''on the gin'' and only a lady in inverted commas) so don't be surprised if you occasionally see that come back at you.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
How ironic that remainers say that, with the way they are trying to undo a referendum by operating in the most despotic way imaginable.

by having another referendum? dont agree with it but would hardly call that despotic.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You remainers will not win.....:smile: Brighton and Hove is an irrelevant carbuncle on the south coast politically. As I have said previously your tiresome arguments wont convince leavers. We will leave and I hope that grieves you seriously.

That's an answer to a different question. Remain lost and I'm already over it - doesn't really affect me.

Why "you" (if you feel part of a movement) are still in, is your team ****ed up massively. Blame the losers if you want, but the winners can't decide what "win" means.

That's led the losing politicians (not us) to circle like vultures and given Corbyn the option to call for a second referendum to get in power.

None of this had to happen, but if you select Boris Johnson, Rees Mogg and Theresa May as your masters anything can happen.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Yes, there is a common theme in these debates that remainers have no answers and are rude to the leavers (apparently I am ''obsessed'', ''desperate'', ''scrunching those tissues'', ''on the gin'' and only a lady in inverted commas) so don't be surprised if you occasionally see that come back at you.

I think you'll find that it was you that started on the mild insults, and I just responded in kind - eventually. :)
But you won't see it like that, will you? ;)

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
How ironic that remainers say that, with the way they are trying to undo a referendum by operating in the most despotic way imaginable.
by having another referendum? dont agree with it but would hardly call that despotic.
No that bit, with the Baldrick-like cunning plan to split the leave vote but keep the 'remain' choice as a single tick-box, is clearly undemocratic.

It's the latest stunt that's despotic, plus Miller & Bercow playing bit parts along the way.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No that bit, with the Baldrick-like cunning plan to split the leave vote but keep the 'remain' choice as a single tick-box, is clearly undemocratic.

It's the latest stunt that's despotic, plus Miller & Bercow playing bit parts along the way.

Can you explain exactly what Gina Miller did that was undemocratic ?

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I said she came under the 'despotic' umbrella. She came across as a hard faced bitch, but hey, maybe I'm wrong! Someone probably loves her.

She was part of the 'throwing money at it' mentality that has become such a feature of the remain flounderings.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I said she came under the 'despotic' umbrella.

The throwing money at it mentality that has become such a feature of the remain flounderings.

Notice how the Remainers try to stay on the front foot by asking you questions when they should be answering why it is so great to stay.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I said she came under the 'despotic' umbrella.

In what way ? She challenged something 'despotic' by definition and the judges agreed. Those who think the EU is undemocratic (and bureaucratic) need to have a long look at ours and re-evaluate what is taking back control.

As for throwing money at it - look no further than Aaron Banks.

Stop blaming "others", the only ones to blame are the Tory party. The Europe issue has now ripped them apart three times in my lifetime. If Boris is elected it will rip them apart again.

They need a long time out of office to sort themselves out (again).

Voting Leave with the Tories in power was basically the same as giving drugs to a reformed drug addict and see how "they get on".

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade

Ahead of the Brexit vote in 2016, a YouGov poll showed small business owners were more eurosceptic than big businesses. And here's a link to fill your boots:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/01/uk-business-figures-still-backing-brexit

Stats and polls can be interpreted both ways and you and I will never agree!

Voting Leave with the Tories in power was basically the same as giving drugs to a reformed drug addict and see how "they get on".
There's a lot of truth in that but the drugs will work once in the right hands.

We will see in the end once it happens, and I am confident it will, and would be perfectly OK with Boris as pm, too.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Ahead of the Brexit vote in 2016, a YouGov poll showed small business owners were more eurosceptic than big businesses. And here's a link to fill your boots:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/01/uk-business-figures-still-backing-brexit

Stats and polls can be interpreted both ways and you and I will never agree!

There's a lot of truth in that but the drugs will work in the end once in the right hands.

We will see in the end once it happens, and I am confident it will, and would be perfectly OK with Boris as pm, too.

That last sentence actually had me spit my tea out. :) Nice one.

(And all I was doing is providing some reasons for remaining to the rude one - I would never expect you to agree. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here