Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Leadsom

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • Woy Hodgson

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Andrew Marr 1 Leadsome 0. She can't win can she, just seemed out classed on every question and totally out of her depth.
Then Andrew Marr 1 Gove 0 - but he was already out of it before the interview (hopefully).

Worrying who they have to select from - this is the election for PM that will be the most important in shaping the future of a generation!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Andrew Marr 1 Leadsome 0. She can't win can she, just seemed out classed on every question and totally out of her depth.
Then Andrew Marr 1 Gove 0 - but he was already out of it before the interview (hopefully).

Worrying who they have to select from - this is the election for PM that will be the most important in shaping the future of a generation!

If they're out of their depth, then they're perfectly qualified to be non-experts. I'm quite confident the membership of the Conservative party, when given the final choice, will do the right and proper thing for the country and elect the worst candidate of the 2 put forward by the parliamentary party.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Will all jobs in the future in this country require the qualification of voting 'leave' in 2016 or just political ones?

Unlikely but the person chosen to lead the country in the new direction a majority of the country has voted for should at the very least believe it was and is the right direction.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hate all this discussin about belief. Listening to John Pienaar on the radio now, 'belief' seems to be the big thing. Does it matter what folk believe? Belief is a private and personal matter. Some believe in God, others, not. Why should it matter who an MP 'believes' will be the better leader? Why does it matter what Leadsome 'believes' about Europe. There is no room for belief in science and there should be none in politics, or in political journalism. Hang on . . . politics is about swaying the belief of the public, so they believe the speculative projections offered. And journalism is about analysing hese beliefs.

No wonder we are in the shit :shrug:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I don't agree with your scoring but it is disappointing to see the Beeb reverting to type after having a plucky go at neutrality during the referendum.

Compare how lovely and fluffy the interviews Kinnock and McClusky had with hardly any interruptions and how hostile interviews get when Brexiteer candidates take a seat.

Marr/BBC/May/remain/establishment 1 Leadsome 1

Marr/BBC/May/remain/establishment 2 Gove 1

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Unlikely but the person chosen to lead the country in the new direction a majority of the country has voted for should at the very least believe it was and is the right direction.

I'm not an expert though as I'm in the minority. I would say though that during my working career I have at times thought those in charge have made bad, short-sighted decisions, which on occasion I was right about, but I've always got on with things as best I could and followed those decisions. It didn't scupper my ability in the slightest nor leave me less able to abide by those decisions.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I don't agree with your scoring but it is disappointing to see the Beeb reverting to type after having a plucky go at neutrality during the referendum.

Compare how lovely and fluffy the interviews Kinnock and McClusky had with hardly any interruptions and how hostile interviews get when Brexiteer candidates take a seat.

Marr/BBC/May/remain/establishment 1 Leadsome 1

Marr/BBC/May/remain/establishment 2 Gove 1

Did get the feeling that Marr was savaging Leadsom and Gove with a relish, whilst Kinnock and McCluskey were treated with near reverance.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Did get the feeling that Marr was savaging Leadsom and Gove with a relish, whilst Kinnock and McCluskey were treated with near reverance.

Didn't see the interviews, but if Marr was harder on Gove and Leadsome it may be because they are standing to be PM for what will be the most important phase of the UK in decades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here